AU family,
My cousin Jimmy was hit on his quad. The police believe it to be a road rage case! I went to the hospital today to try and help him find his way back to this realm. (I too had to fight to come back once with a similar head trauma) He is in the dark without his family bc the drs don't want any "stimulation'. I am beyond sad that's he's fighting this battle alone in the dark!!!!!
Prayer warriors please send Jimmy as many prayers as you can send
Thank you all πŸ™β€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Unfortunately the damage to Jimmy's brain was too much.
Burial arrangements are set up for Tuesday.
I pray he is at peace now and I'm praying for his mom(my mother's sister) who fought every day of his 26 years of life for him, that she doesnt lose herself now
#justiceforJimmy
Thank you all for your prayers, You all are an amazing group of humans ❀️

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Husband, Father, Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Waiting patiently for the storm

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family πŸ™

(19) Show this thread

ΠžΡ‡Π΅ наш, који си Π½Π° нСбСсима, Π΄Π° сС свСти ΠΈΠΌΠ΅ ВвојС, Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΡ’Π΅ царство ВвојС, Π΄Π° Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ Π²ΠΎΡ™Π° Ввоја ΠΈ Π½Π° Π·Π΅ΠΌΡ™ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΎ Π½Π° Π½Π΅Π±Ρƒ

God be with him

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

AmenπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

God bless β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Heavenly Father hear this mighty prayer for Jimmy, he needs you so much and his family can not be with him in this darkness, In the name of Yeshua we command light and guidance in his spirit the kind that finds his way to you Lord of host ! We THANK YOU on bended knee for any and all blessings in this manner . Cover the family with peace and grace . Holy Spirit intercept on his behalf to allow him to heal 100%. Give the Dr's the right tools or knowledge they need to guide him back . In Yeshua's name AMEN ! God be with you my friend !

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Thank you for these beautiful words πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»Heavenly Father we ask and thank You for healing and comfort with Your Light and Love for Jimmy through Jesus Christ AmenβœοΈπŸ•Š

#BELIEVE πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™Sending love and prayers for him, you and familyπŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Sending up prayers. No one should be in the dark alone.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying Jesus illuminates the path for him.
πŸ™

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

pRAYERS FOR jIMMY AND YOUR FAMILy1

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

The doctors don't want any stimulation?! I think hearing and feeling friends and family members around you is what brings most people back ! I hope he can escape from this horrible place!

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Agreed, but I did speak with a ICU nurse friend who explained it is to not cause a seizure and more trauma bc the brain is not fully understood yet

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers up for your cousin Jimmy.

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for being Present with Jimmy, and for blessing and healing Jimmy. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This hurt my heart πŸ’” Prayers up warriors πŸ™πŸ»

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers for Jimmy

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please be with Jimmy. Don't leave his side and let him know you're there. Please heal his body and comfort his loved ones. Amen.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Jimmy, guide him onto the good path that he may live on to do good works.

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, surround Jimmy with a hedge of protection. Fill him with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Bless him with increased faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support, peace of mind, and complete healing. Allow him to leave the hospital fully restored physically, mentally and spiritually. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Keri, I have prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your cousin Jimmy. May God's miracles fill both your lives. πŸ’•

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=743s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™Please Lord touch and heal Jimmy.πŸ™πŸ’ž

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Jimmy and help him heal from his head trauma completely. Please surround him with Your love and make sure he knows, that he isn't fighting this battle on his own. Give him love, hope, strength, courage, wisdom, discernment, comfort, and peace to get through this trying time in his life. Please Guard him with Your Heavenly Armor and Protect him under Your wings. Thank You Father for all You do. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

πŸ™ In full agreement with your prayer for Jimmy, in Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Healing prayers being sent for your cousin Jimmy. Hugs!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ