A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

AU family,
My cousin Jimmy was hit on his quad. The police believe it to be a road rage case! I went to the hospital today to try and help him find his way back to this realm. (I too had to fight to come back once with a similar head trauma) He is in the dark without his family bc the drs don't want any "stimulation'. I am beyond sad that's he's fighting this battle alone in the dark!!!!!
Prayer warriors please send Jimmy as many prayers as you can send
Thank you all 🙏❤️

Unfortunately the damage to Jimmy's brain was too much.
Burial arrangements are set up for Tuesday.
I pray he is at peace now and I'm praying for his mom(my mother's sister) who fought every day of his 26 years of life for him, that she doesnt lose herself now
#justiceforJimmy
Thank you all for your prayers, You all are an amazing group of humans ❤️

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family 🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Joey _D17 to his Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙌🏼💖🕊🙏🏼

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

So sorry Keri, God be with you and your family.🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

So sorry for your loss💜
Sending prayers for your sister and all the family
💜🙏🙏💜💫

😇🙏😪😘SO VERY SORRY DEEPEST SYMPATHIES
PRAYERS FOR GODS MIGHTY BLESSINGS OF COMFORT

STRENGTH PEACE GRACE AND MERCY TO YOU ALL
RIP JIMMY

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💔🙏 So very sorry for your loss.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Praying for you and the family.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Deepest sympathy will be praying for you all.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers 🙏🏻

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

My deepest sympathy Patriot. Prayers sent.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for Jimmy and the family who love him. May he be at peace and his loved ones comforted. I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen and thank you Lord for your everlasting love🙏❤️🥰

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💙🙏😢🙏💙

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers are with you.

omg im sorry. was this the quad accident i read about the other day?

In response reaper myer to his Publication

The only article about the accident I saw was last Sunday about a atv n a car with the driver fleeing the scene. It happened on Alden mountain where at some point on the trails you have to cross a road.

(1) Show this thread

💗🙏💗

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Hugs. There are no buttons to click/like, or words to say really.

Praying for your entire family.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God Almighty rest Jimmy’s soul. Forgive all of his sins and welcome Jimmy into Your heavenly Kingdom with open arms. Surround his mother with strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, and support. In Jesus Christ’s Precious and Mighty Name, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen
Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread