I am sick. How long can I live? Will this war end and change the world in my lifetime? A medical industry polluted by devil-worshipping serpents. When will I be able to receive proper treatment? I became very weak, both physically and mentally. If you don't mind, Warriors of Light. can you send me some light
I would like to see a new world if possible.
If this strange earth continues for many years, it will be very difficult for me to survive.
I thought this fight would end sooner. There are some weird things that make me wonder if I'm being targeted by the devil.
I don't want to lose to the devil.
Please bring back the real medical industry as soon as possible. I hope everything will end soon.
✨🙏✨

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

God loves you and ceaselessly heals you. I look forward to being in Heaven where there is no pain, no death, no tears and many loving friends. 🙏😇

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

ありがとうございます🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💞Please Dear God, help Angel Feather in Japan 💞🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

ありがとうございます🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

ありがとうございます🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Angel, I am so sorry you haven’t gotten well. I am praying for you, sending you light and praying for your total healing. Every day, ask to put on the full Armor of God, ask Him for protection and ask him for healing. I will pray for you every day. Don’t give up hope, keep the faith and sending you love ❤️ and light! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I appreciate your kindness and prayers. thank you.😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers….🙏🏻

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm praying for you. I am crying my eyes out right now. This pain of our existence is so hard for empathic hearts. I pray for strength everyday. I pray for an end to this suffering and constantly am reminding myself that I need to stay strong because I want to help fix this mess. I am so frustrated because that's all I want to do.
Take mega dose of vitamin C. Try and eat whole foods, organic, non gmo.
Use essential oils and pray to GOD to show you how to heal your body. I love you Patriot. Hang in there. We will make it together, one step, one prayer at a time.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I appreciate your kindness very much. I asked for help here last year and received a lot of prayers and advice. I'm following a lot of the advice and what I've researched myself. Everything is groping.
Running the perfect outsider. I believe what President Trump says. I believe Q's message.Life is finite in this demon-controlled world. So sometimes it gets weak. Let me ask for help from time to time. I want to get out of the matrix as soon as possible. Thank you.
✨💞🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread
528 Hz & 432 Hz ➤ Miracle Healing Tones | Raise Your Vibration | High Vibrational Frequency Music - YouTube

Listening to 432Hz music resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness. 432Hz allows us to tune into the wisdom of th...

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Get some black seed oil!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers 🙏🏻 I am right there with you.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Sending high Vibration positive energy and Love your way🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sent prayers for you to be filled with Creator's Unconditional Love and Light angelfeather 555
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank you very much.555!🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Healing 🙏🙏🙏🕊sent your way!!!

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You have what you already need. No one can help you but you. Stop whining.....it's all just a dream.. temporary! Not what you expected? Tough love my friend. Exercise your sovereignty. "IAM" is all there is.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around AngelFeather555 and help her heal from whatever is ailing her. Please protect her with Your Holy Armor and shield her under Your Mighty Wings. Give her love and light and let her know You are guiding her pathway. Give her strength, courage, wisdom, discernment, and whatever else she needs to face whatever seems to be bringing her down. If it be Your will Father. I ask these things in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you for your kindness and your prayers.
Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Most bodies that have been on the American diet and have been on big pharma drugs are struggling, deficient and poisoned.

I do not know what you're facing but I do highly recommend you read all the posts @ mercuryfreekids.org. I do not know how old you are or your condition like burden of heavy metals etc. but the protocol can help. Our bodies are designed to fix itself. But we have to remove the poisons and give the body what it needs to be able to make those repairs. It is a life change but it works.

One other thing is that people have forgotten how to listen to their bodies. Once we knew how to listen and what natural supplements, minerals, vitamins that we needed at any given time. You can re-learn how to listen to your body.

Learn the supplements, minerals, vitamins and how they work in your body from the web site.
Nurture your body as it is your amazing temple and it deserves to be treated as such.
Read about the epsom flush at the site. Blessings!💝

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying for your peace, comfort and resolve as you heal. May God’s timing guide you in His perfect plan. You aren’t alone in this fight. 🙏✨

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

❤️Love Light and Positivity❤️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Able to follow along awhile learning solutions, problem solving.
QSI
https://t.me/s/QuantumStellarInitiative

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Light🙏🙏🙏Sent Angel feather!💞

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your healing, Angel Feather 🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you up in healing prayers, love and light. 🙏✨❤️✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers, light and hugs your way.

In response We The People to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏💕🙏💕

🙏🙏🙏
An AU fren just told me to focus
on healing myself.
She said stop being concerned
about when, at least for a while,
take a break.
So I will try to take one day at a time
and each day, do something for my health
Hugs and beautiful light to you.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Every Time to her Publication

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💚🙏💚

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sending you a big hug. I pray you get a good night's rest and feel better come the morning! God Bless you Angel Feather. 💕

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you very much.😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

The creator woke you up for a reason.
For me, prayer, qigong, healing frequencies & reminding myself every day, God won and all this chaos around us is to allow as many as possible the opportunity to wake up. Rest when needed. Our job is to wait at this point. Military has the heavy lift.
🙏🕊🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Thank you very much.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread