My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I am sick. How long can I live? Will this war end and change the world in my lifetime? A medical industry polluted by devil-worshipping serpents. When will I be able to receive proper treatment? I became very weak, both physically and mentally. If you don't mind, Warriors of Light. can you send me some light
I would like to see a new world if possible.
If this strange earth continues for many years, it will be very difficult for me to survive.
I thought this fight would end sooner. There are some weird things that make me wonder if I'm being targeted by the devil.
I don't want to lose to the devil.
Please bring back the real medical industry as soon as possible. I hope everything will end soon.
✨🙏✨

I'm praying for you. I am crying my eyes out right now. This pain of our existence is so hard for empathic hearts. I pray for strength everyday. I pray for an end to this suffering and constantly am reminding myself that I need to stay strong because I want to help fix this mess. I am so frustrated because that's all I want to do.
Take mega dose of vitamin C. Try and eat whole foods, organic, non gmo.
Use essential oils and pray to GOD to show you how to heal your body. I love you Patriot. Hang in there. We will make it together, one step, one prayer at a time.

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I appreciate your kindness very much. I asked for help here last year and received a lot of prayers and advice. I'm following a lot of the advice and what I've researched myself. Everything is groping.
Running the perfect outsider. I believe what President Trump says. I believe Q's message.Life is finite in this demon-controlled world. So sometimes it gets weak. Let me ask for help from time to time. I want to get out of the matrix as soon as possible. Thank you.
✨💞🙏💞✨

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

I feel for you and pray for you too. Yes this natural world is finite but we live on in spirit in a wondrous Kingdom of Heaven “where there shall be no death, neither shall there be anymore pain for the former things have passed away.” So promises our Lord 🙏😇

(1) Show this thread