PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I use to say this ALL the time!
And...you couldn't use your OWN bags, remember? They went back to the plastic.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

lol, my favorite Covid 'protection' was in Waffle House. They hung clear shower curtains from the ceiling between the booths. hahaha.
Covid was not a virus.
It was an IQ test.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response anna justice to her Publication

My favorite was the direction you were suppose to walk in the isles of the store. I purposely walked unmasked in the OPPOSITE direction. Oh the glares I got, and some punk kid stocking telling me I was endangering the world so I needed to turn around and walk the other way. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Remember it well, with the arrows on the floors πŸ˜‚I did the same Carol - a rebel πŸ˜‚
How can we forget this crap?
We were in a liquor store with the staff wearing bandana's πŸ˜‚. My husband was with me & this was early on into it. As they wore the stupid masks, they were touching all the bottles etc. Of course I opened my big mouth & that look my husband had was like, please don't say anything
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚I said something like, everyone is touching these items but u are wearing a mask? Of course he got snarky with me & said they sterilize ALL & EVERYTHING on the shelves every night! This was a large place. Yeah right! Then told me I was the one that was going to infect everyone for not wearing a mask.
I'm sure by now these folks' brains are mush from all the shots they took & STILL BELIEVE it!

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

"snarky"!!! Where are you from? I'm from Pittsburgh, and that's the only place I've heard anyone use that phrase.
And I did all of the above, just sayin!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Originally from WI doncha know πŸ˜‚

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I lived just across the river from La Crosse, WI in La Crescent, MN. I love WI!

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Oh Lord!!! I grew up in Tomah & went to nursing school at Viterbo in LaCrosse!!! Lived in LaCrosse for about 7ish yrs. Nice city. Use to go tot the Octoberfest & do the chicken dance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
have been to La Crescent too!
You betcha!

(1) Show this thread