PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I use to say this ALL the time!
And...you couldn't use your OWN bags, remember? They went back to the plastic.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

lol, my favorite Covid 'protection' was in Waffle House. They hung clear shower curtains from the ceiling between the booths. hahaha.
Covid was not a virus.
It was an IQ test.

My favorite was the direction you were suppose to walk in the isles of the store. I purposely walked unmasked in the OPPOSITE direction. Oh the glares I got, and some punk kid stocking telling me I was endangering the world so I needed to turn around and walk the other way. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

In response anna justice to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

so very ridiculous

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚And in restaurants, "so ya just gonna keep making your employees wear slave masks".

Proud mamabear of 4 kids. Dedicated wife to the love of my life. Truth seeker and a Texan! Good bless America! We will Previle !

I played hopscotch with those darn dots maskless

In response TXmommaBear wilcox to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Yep stepping all over them biotches. lol

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Remember it well, with the arrows on the floors πŸ˜‚I did the same Carol - a rebel πŸ˜‚
How can we forget this crap?
We were in a liquor store with the staff wearing bandana's πŸ˜‚. My husband was with me & this was early on into it. As they wore the stupid masks, they were touching all the bottles etc. Of course I opened my big mouth & that look my husband had was like, please don't say anything
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚I said something like, everyone is touching these items but u are wearing a mask? Of course he got snarky with me & said they sterilize ALL & EVERYTHING on the shelves every night! This was a large place. Yeah right! Then told me I was the one that was going to infect everyone for not wearing a mask.
I'm sure by now these folks' brains are mush from all the shots they took & STILL BELIEVE it!

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

"snarky"!!! Where are you from? I'm from Pittsburgh, and that's the only place I've heard anyone use that phrase.
And I did all of the above, just sayin!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We have a rebel spirit my Fren! πŸ˜… When I had to stand in line in a store to wait to check out, just for fun, I would count how many times the checker would touch their mask, adjust the mask. It was dozens of times in a few minutes. All that bacteria being transferred to the mask. I wanted to reach up and tear it off their faces! I wanted to get on the store PA system and tell them they were making themselves vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia! πŸ™„πŸ€―

(2) Show this thread