PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I use to say this ALL the time!
And...you couldn't use your OWN bags, remember? They went back to the plastic.

lol, my favorite Covid 'protection' was in Waffle House. They hung clear shower curtains from the ceiling between the booths. hahaha.
Covid was not a virus.
It was an IQ test.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Truth_ in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response anna justice to her Publication

I scored super HIGH still waiting for my certification!!!
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Good job! Maybe you were one of the people I gave a big smile and thumbs up to at the grocery store.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My favorite was the direction you were suppose to walk in the isles of the store. I purposely walked unmasked in the OPPOSITE direction. Oh the glares I got, and some punk kid stocking telling me I was endangering the world so I needed to turn around and walk the other way. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚And in restaurants, "so ya just gonna keep making your employees wear slave masks".

Life is Precious - Jesus is King ๐Ÿ‘‘

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

so very ridiculous

(4) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

O
M
G

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
and those without an IQ thought they were smarter than a 5th grader I bet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚