I use to say this ALL the time!
And...you couldn't use your OWN bags, remember? They went back to the plastic.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

As a grocery store cashier and shopper during the craziness and after, I wish they had kept the plexiglass. So many people cough directly in your face - so gross, all the time!!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

yes, after touching all the items the customers before you have just touched
( I like self-checkout or asking "Could you please scan this with your little gun ?" - sometimes explaining that I'm weird about other people touching my stuff.)
... reading The Art of the Comeback by DJT and
a whole chapter "The Press and Other Germs" devoted to how he's aware of germs on his hands and likes to keep his hands clean and wash them all the time.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

This guy is randomly swiping folks with a ….. lint roller🤣

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

And now our area has started charging for plastic bags, so they are saying you must bring your own or we will charge you.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️and plastic was soooo bad for us remember that?

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

When they deliver they will place a single item in each plastic bag. Even a small item easy to lose.

(2) Show this thread

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

THE SAME IDIOTS THAT ALLOWED PEOPLE TO DO THIS TO THEM WITHOUT USING THEIR BRAINS are the exact same morons telling you now that Q isn't real and Conspiracy theory's are not real!

#DumbAssesRunTheWorld

These people PROVE beyond any doubt that MK-Ultra was real their the result of it!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

During the height of the Covid Craziness, I was chatting with a friend who worked in a library. She proudly spent all day "disinfecting" the covers of books. I asked what about all the pages people touch or sneeze on while they are reading? You should have seen her face! LOL 😀

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yep

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Wait! Let me get the tape measure😂😅😂to make sure it's 6'

(2) Show this thread

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

lol, my favorite Covid 'protection' was in Waffle House. They hung clear shower curtains from the ceiling between the booths. hahaha.
Covid was not a virus.
It was an IQ test.

In response anna justice to her Publication

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response anna justice to her Publication

I scored super HIGH still waiting for my certification!!!
😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤗😏

(4) Show this thread