β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Relentless Truth on TS

We got the final results of my husband's latest PET scan yesterday and he is cancer free, we started him on Fenbendazole and now the Dr's are wondering where it went......we didn't tell them he started taking it. It does work my husband is proof of this, his lung cancer is gone. He is 71 and now has the opportunity to see 72.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Denese in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Denese Pipe to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❀️❀️❀️❀️ #SaveourChildren

Praise God!!!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGod bless you and your husband. Hallelujah and praise GOD. That is such wonderful news. Thank you for letting us know. GOD is so good.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

So Amazing! Praying For You And Your Husband! WooHoo!

PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD MAY HE CONTINUE TO FLOURISH IN JESUS NAME AMEN

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Praise Yeshua, that's Great news!

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

So happy for you both. God made these healing substances for our benefit and the angels who told us about them are blessed people. πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’•

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

πŸŽ‰ GREAT NEWS!!! πŸ’–βœ¨
Celebrating with you πŸ₯³πŸ₯°

I do not love that your husband had lung cancer but I LOVE this story. Good for you both. I will be covering you both in prayer for continued health.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

πŸ™β€οΈ

Boom.!! Moar prroof

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨🌟 God bless 🌟✨

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Wonderful news! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Blessings and healing vibes.

https://anonup.com/thread/11150027

FAntastic - don't tell the doctors, they may report you as an undesirable - seriously!

https://rumble.com/v2zosm4-doctors-and-nurses-responsible-for-hospital-forced-deaths-will-be-held-acco.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

Oh didn't think about that, good point. Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Thank God!!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

If my husband would have known all this in 2013 - he wouldn't have died in 2014 - glad to hear your great news.

In response connie wright to her Publication

I think most of us, knowing what we know now, look back on friends and family that have died from cancer, and think "If only I had known back then." πŸ˜”

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praise GOD! πŸ™

Just stopping all treatment by big pharma alone will make most people much healthier. Medicine is 100% lies

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Absolute truth and if they add an heirloom, organic, non gmo, soil grown, plant derived complete nutritional supplement they will rid ALL their illness, every disease and prevent any other disease from inflecting them.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Oh Sweet Lord!, that is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ PRAISE GOD!!! πŸ’–

Awesome news! Thank you for sharing. Let’s heal the world together.πŸ™β™₯️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Cheers! Prayers working.
ThankQ for the update, I'm working to help my fren whose mother has cancer.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

πŸ™ I pray that your friend's mother fully recovers from the cancer she is diagnosed with. In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name.

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Awesome news. Praise God. We have my brother on it for his brain tumor. Docs are shocked it's shrinking and they don't understand it. Wanted to do surgery on him and plant "radiation seeds" in his brain. I cancelled the appointment and waiting to see his original surgeon. I don't trust them anymore after things I've seen. Followed Joe Tippons (sp) protocol and just have him on the fenben for now. He's thinking much clearer and doing better. He's taking it 3 days on and 4 days off.

That's wonderful news !!!

OMG, "radiation seeds" that would have poisoned his body with radiation, and made the doctor a lot of money 😠
Many years ago the dentist talked me into tetracycline inserts into my gums. $1,600 and it did NOTHING.
It's all a money grabbing racket.

So happy for your brother and your family!!! πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ’–

(4) Show this thread

Thank you for sharing this! I'm wondering...what dosage did your husband use and did he use it once per day or more? And what type did you use--paste, powder, brand? Was that the only thing he did or along w other protocols?? Two close friends dealing w cancer so am trying to gather what I know and results from others who have used it.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

He used just Fenbendazole 222mg once a day, he still takes it now but on three days and off four. He is on so many other things for his heart, etc, I just gave him the Fenben. Got it on Amazon FenBen222mg.

(1) Show this thread

Great news. How long had your husband been taking it?

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

He started on it the same day as his first radiation treatment, he had to have 5 with the cyberknife procedure and I honestly think by taking it he had no side effects of the treatment, they said the tumor would look like a shriveled up grape afterwards, but they weren't expecting it to be gone....it was great watching their expressions. He still takes it since he's prone to cancer (has had it twice now) but he does 3 days on and 4 days off.

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Wonderful!!!! Thank you for sharing this!!! Blessings 😘

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

πŸ™β€