Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Denese Pipe

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Relentless Truth on TS

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

We got the final results of my husband's latest PET scan yesterday and he is cancer free, we started him on Fenbendazole and now the Dr's are wondering where it went......we didn't tell them he started taking it. It does work my husband is proof of this, his lung cancer is gone. He is 71 and now has the opportunity to see 72.

In response Denese Pipe to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this! I'm wondering...what dosage did your husband use and did he use it once per day or more? And what type did you use--paste, powder, brand? Was that the only thing he did or along w other protocols?? Two close friends dealing w cancer so am trying to gather what I know and results from others who have used it.

He used just Fenbendazole 222mg once a day, he still takes it now but on three days and off four. He is on so many other things for his heart, etc, I just gave him the Fenben. Got it on Amazon FenBen222mg.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Denese in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Reading that Lily of the Valley is great for the heart.
Source of iron fluorine and potassium phosphate.
Power nutrient.
Dr sebi has so many nature ideas.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

How long did he take it after he was diagnosed to now? Daily & how many months? TIA. And it was lung cancer right?

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I see there are various ones on Amazon. Do you recall the brand? Thank you!!

Thank you so very much! So encouraging!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I came across this article about the Joe Tippins protocol for cancer.

Obviously they want you to buy this product but I thought the story was good about curing cancer.

Joe Tippens founded the protocol after he was told a story about a scientist at Merck Animal Health that had been performing cancer research on mice.....The scientist was later diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and was given a grim prognosis of only three months to live. She decided to try the fenbendazole, and after 6 weeks, showed a clean scan.

Joe Tippens had been initially diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. The cancer later spread to his neck, right lung, stomach, liver, bladder, pancreas and tail bone. Like the scientist from Merk Animal Hospital, Joe was told he only had three months to live. In 2017, ...Joe decided he was going to do the same.

https://laurasmercantile.com/joe-tippens-cancer-protocol/

(1) Show this thread