Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I didn't realize how emotionally exhausted we all are until I saw this-now I can't stop crying. Thank you.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Like a baby!
😭😭😭

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

God Bless us all

God bless TRUMP LANDSLIDE< and REAL MIL and their fams in Jesus Holy name.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha😊
This beautiful clip touched y heart
Thank you
I am so thankful we have a human President!
I have had enough demons in my lifetime.
Woohoo Hurry up SOON! 😊

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🦅🥳

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🙏✨

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Wow ! I love this. Give's me a bit more hope. After all, we only have 6 more months of 2023. Oh Lord, please have it be 2023

idk but i pray its soon...this is the most committed to anything I've ever been. My attention span has been well refined...lol

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If you're able to get on Twitter, check out Derek Johnson's account. He does a great job of explaining what's REALLY going on right now. Trump never left, he's just laying back for now while the military finishes cleaning things up.

(2) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

wow - what a lucky lady - happy for her - thanks for sharing - we are all getting tired - but there is no going back - we all know that as well

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

💃🎉

(1) Show this thread