HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS

Wow ! I love this. Give's me a bit more hope. After all, we only have 6 more months of 2023. Oh Lord, please have it be 2023

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If you're able to get on Twitter, check out Derek Johnson's account. He does a great job of explaining what's REALLY going on right now. Trump never left, he's just laying back for now while the military finishes cleaning things up.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh yes ! Derek Johnson. I do follow him on f*ckbook. Luckily he's there sharing everything. Twatter won't let me back on. Probably should just create a new account there with my new laptop. Derek is funny too 😊 I though he was asked to be at the trials in Gitmo in June & July ?? ..OR maybe he is😕

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh yeah...I follow Derek Johnson on all social media. I think he has an account on AU...or does he...lol ♡♡♡😊

(2) Show this thread

idk but i pray its soon...this is the most committed to anything I've ever been. My attention span has been well refined...lol

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I hear ya ! i'm getting so tired too, but i don't dare go back to sleep. Who could ?!!

(1) Show this thread