Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Reports of military movement all over the country, even here where I live in northwest PA.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Send them to SE Pa. We need them.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

I saw a clip on TikTok of tanks rolling through downtown Philly, but some of the comments said that it was from a few years ago. Not sure what to believe with some of these reports. Myself though, I've seen 3 Chinooks and a very low-flying C-17 here in the past couple of weeks. So if I've seen that, it makes me wonder how much I've missed.

Yes I saw that too. I'm in the northeast part of Philly and I don't know for sure when that video was from. I don't know anyone personally in center city or South Philly to verify. We need some cleaning up here big time!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gray359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gray 359, click on at the bottom under it