Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Reports of military movement all over the country, even here where I live in northwest PA.

Only people mentioned by @Gray359 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

I saw a clip on TikTok of tanks rolling through downtown Philly, but some of the comments said that it was from a few years ago. Not sure what to believe with some of these reports. Myself though, I've seen 3 Chinooks and a very low-flying C-17 here in the past couple of weeks. So if I've seen that, it makes me wonder how much I've missed.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yes I saw that too. I'm in the northeast part of Philly and I don't know for sure when that video was from. I don't know anyone personally in center city or South Philly to verify. We need some cleaning up here big time!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

My husband has been working downtown lately. He said he was talking to a girl today in one of the stores down there, and she did say that she has seen troops downtown and near the stadiums (South Philly). πŸ™

(2) Show this thread