Reports of military movement all over the country, even here where I live in northwest PA.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

My grandparents hated the Clintons/Bushes, I saw America’s decline under Obama so I homeschooled & now I’m an active American. Godspeed.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I wonder if our military knows Bell Helicopter is flying the solo rainbow flag here in Texas?

neat are u over by the lake erie? Great lakes are my fave

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Yep, I live in an elevated area of Erie County, so I can see Lake Erie from my backyard actually.

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Lots of flight activity in Southern Maryland last night! We had about four F-35's fly low over our house!

Looks like the Alleghanys...😊

AND THEN .......................

Heard some jets last night in Va but when I checked the skies it didn’t show anyone 👀

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response trueblue to his Publication

If you think of it, next time check the flight app...

If you don't have the link, this is it 👇

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Send them to SE Pa. We need them.

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

I saw a clip on TikTok of tanks rolling through downtown Philly, but some of the comments said that it was from a few years ago. Not sure what to believe with some of these reports. Myself though, I've seen 3 Chinooks and a very low-flying C-17 here in the past couple of weeks. So if I've seen that, it makes me wonder how much I've missed.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻

Yep. Heard what sounded like 2 fighter jets last night. Very loud.

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

In response USA DAR to his Publication

we have cargo plains go over our house about twice a day but yesterday we heard way more flying over , too many to count

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊