Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Reports of military movement all over the country, even here where I live in northwest PA.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Send them to SE Pa. We need them.

I saw a clip on TikTok of tanks rolling through downtown Philly, but some of the comments said that it was from a few years ago. Not sure what to believe with some of these reports. Myself though, I've seen 3 Chinooks and a very low-flying C-17 here in the past couple of weeks. So if I've seen that, it makes me wonder how much I've missed.

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

My husband has been working downtown lately. He said he was talking to a girl today in one of the stores down there, and she did say that she has seen troops downtown and near the stadiums (South Philly). πŸ™

Yes I saw that too. I'm in the northeast part of Philly and I don't know for sure when that video was from. I don't know anyone personally in center city or South Philly to verify. We need some cleaning up here big time!