Please pray for Adam! A huge part in my Biblical scripture teachings! πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Woken67 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap your loving and healing arms around Adam. Please guard him with Your Holy Armor and heal him completely. Please watch over all around him and keep them all safe. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

Done πŸ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting Adam in prayers of healing and complete recovery. In Jesus’ precious name AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Adam. Bless him with increased Faith in You, strength, vigor, love, support, comfort, and complete restoration of his health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" By Katy Nichole for Adam. May God pour out countless miracles over his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=247s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying for Adam's recovery!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we collectively pray for your healing power and intervention for Adam. Restore his health and bring complete recovery from these seizures. Bring comfort and peace to those who are close to Adam. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

πŸ’• πŸ™ In full agreement with this prayer. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Praying.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Prayers for Adam and (wife)

πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers for complete and total recovery for Adam in the Mighty Name of YESHUA

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

πŸ’—Sending prayers..... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™