Tonight's prayer is for my daddy to please wake up! PLEASE DADDY WAKE UP! 🙏🏼😢

He has been on a vent in ICU for way too long and the Drs want to do a trach now and send him to some sketchy long term acute care facility. He is still very "sleepy" and won't wake up for some reason. The Drs say there is no brain damage and no reason for him not to wake up. If he does wake up he can at least stay in the hospital and continue getting a higher level of care and treatment. If he stays sleeping they are basically booting him because Medicare doesn't want to pay anymore, sending him to die in a facility.

He is opening his eyes more today he was tracking people with his eyes when they were in the room, but he needs to wake up and be more aware so he can kick in and breathe in his own. He needs a few days, the clock is ticking. I hate the modern medical mafia machine so much.

I have been crying nonstop for the last hour. Please God hear my prayers tonight for daddy to wake up! 🙏🏼😢

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Also try playing healing music for him. 😇

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

We have been doing that, but nothing seems to help. 😞

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Loving prayers and blessings to you and your Daddy 🙏❤️🙏

🙏❤️🙏

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏. Music

https://youtu.be/77SOyFxfUSY

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Prayers Liberty🙏

You might try some music
Sending you ❤️☀️🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

Tomastis therapy with that all is also very helpfull:
Let him listen to beautifull (but light toned) music: that also activates the brain.

I think i told you this before but my Dad was unconscious in icu for 10 days before he passed. I have every reason to believe that he heard every word we said. Actually I have proof but won't go into that. PLEASE TALK TO HIM AND SING. NONSTOP. He will hear it all!!!!!! Process every moment, you will never ever forget these days. Praying for you and him recovering!!

books, painting, walks in nature

There is a therapy for this: you have to stimulate the brain by doing annoying things to him like scratching his foot soles (not hurting him offcourse) and other things. This experiment was done and it was very helpfull. The patients recovered within weeks, by doing this several times daylie for about a quarter of an hour.
Take him home. And do this. 🙏

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

My mother was very sick in 2011 and did not have very long to live. Her eyes have been closed for over 24 hours with no physical movements and was on a feeding tube. My sister wondered if I should make the long journey to see her. I told her to whisper in mum's ears that I am coming to see her. And she immediately opened her eyes and smiled. We took her home and she passed away at home in about 10 days. Hope this brings hope to you and I pray your daddy opens his eyes soon. Sending you prayers. 💗

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

strongest prayer I ever put out.
ever
I hope all the best for you baby girl

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Felt that! 💗 Thank you. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Prayers for Jennja's Daddy, Lord please bring him back to us.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Try stimulating him as much as possible when you visit. Ask him to squeeze your hand, move his feet, open his eyes. Rub his feet and hands with healing oils. Massage his feet and hands. Passively move his legs and arms if possible. Talk with him, let him smell various scents. If possible raise the head of the bed tell him to take a deep breath. Pray over him while touching him.
Lord Jesus we ask for your healing touch upon this beloved father. Awaken him and restore him to perfect health. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Prayers for your father 🙏🙏🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Oh my dear sweet sister...im in prayer for ur daddy and u...and mom! I was kicked out 9f hospital on May 8th last yr cuz I was rejecting what they were offering. I had continued to drink Chlorine Dioxide while there and told NOONE except my son...who brought me water he'd mixed for me. I think it confused the drs cuz I rejected them and yet I was improving! To them I must have been scary! Inexplicable! Don't give up hope sis...and the worst that will happen is God will welcome dad to everlasting eternity of peace! I am with u dearest sister patriot!!! I Love U!
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying for Jennjas dad to heal, and for protection, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers for your Daddy to wake up sent
💖✨🙏🙏✨💖💫

🙏🙏🙏

Our hospitals have become terrifying places instead of where we go for care when we are at our most vulnerable.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Sir, your daughter loves you so much that she has requested prayers for you from a group of people she trusts.

🙏 Praying for you 🙏
That our collective prayers bolster and strengthen your will to survive.
That you take back your right of control, your right of choice, your autonomy over your own body.
That you feel healing energy in your heart, lungs, and brain, as life-giving oxygen permeates every cell and abundant life is restored.
🙏 In Jesus' name.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Woke up this morning to find so many kind and loving messages and comments. Just want to say thank you so much to everyone out there that continues to pray for me and my daddy in ICU as he struggles to wake up. My AU family is the best, thank you God for this wonderful place filled with good and caring souls!
✨ 💗🙏🏼💗✨

😘❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Please Heavenly Father, wake up Liberty Jennja's Dad and heal him completely. Give him love, healing, comfort, peace, strength, courage, wisdom, and discernment. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending Prayers✨🙏🙏🙏🙏✨ light✨ and LQVE💚

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️