I am noticing how myself and other 'awake' people — who have been persecuted by authorities and/or traumatised by events — are cycling through periods of normal functioning and generalised anxiety. I can feel a kind of mild PTSD creeping over me. It often hits late at night, or as I wake up.

I might have work to do, but I can't focus on any of it. Just have to breathe and wait for the stress response to ease off. Years of having to straddle the normie fake world with the real world have a cumulative effect.

Going "all in" during the Trump admin mk1 plus scamdemic means some areas of your life get neglected, and eventually there are consequences as you have to keep functioning in the crazy legacy environment but with less tolerance for the BS.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thanks Martin....
don't forget some had normal life "trauma's" before all the awakening.

Only God can keep us sane.

Dreamt of massive chaos and fire last night.. all too real - but in the end it wasn't allowed to hurt me.

Even dreams can heal.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

There's the burnout with
needed naps.
There's the burnout with
the big cheers.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

so very true

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

Holy Shit YES you described how I feel! I am with you sir, please know I feel your pain! Hugs

MAY GODS LOVING LIGHT OF PEACE GRACE AND MERCY LIFT YOU UP TODAY AND ALWAYS MARTIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US WITH YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS AND BEAUTIFUL PICTURES MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED EVENING AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP SIR SALUTE

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

Yep .... PTSD struggle is real.

I was diagnosed with PTSD in 2019 from a work incident. Paramedic husband diagnosed with PTSD mid 2021, after 25 years in a job treating thousands of people on a daily basis who are destroying each other and themselves.
Then to lose our careers, assets, etc etc due to jab mandates....

Definite cumulative scamdemic PTSD is compounding previous diagnosis. Somehow we are still keeping it together and guiding our children, through faith, love and simplifying our lives. You just have to step away from the machine to heal.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I think everyone who has been onto this since the early days, goes through some sort of burnout - I know I have. I extracted myself from the constant deep diving and allowed myself to just sit in the knowledge I already have - relaxed but prepared for action! ..... Give yourself a break.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Couldn’t have said it better Martin! 🙏🏻

Nailed it.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Absolutely. I am used to approaching stress or injustice by changing things so that the stress is reduced. For the first time I am stuck — each thing builds up and I am in a trap for now , stuck with what “is” and smiling through it - knowing that the best IS yet to come. But the PTSD has to take a toll, somewhere in my mind is the stack of information, knowledge, dreams of change that just can’t be moved yet.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I feel exactly what you describe.
Never felt this far off the edge at times with a wrenching grief/panic...is that PTSD? I was asking myself this morning as it comes in waves, a small thing or memory can trigger it, difficult when in public around people as the tears just flow breathing freezes.
Disoriented, vertigo, space walking.
I also notice periods of smooth productivity accompanied by positive vibes, all feels possible, easy... then the wave of emotion hits, late at night, first thing in the morning, anytime during the day.
Anyone else feeling this?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

💯 percent.
Yes I would say it’s a form of that. I had a sudden very traumatic event change my life and this is a similar feeling although even more isolating at times.

(1) Show this thread

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

I thank the universe for putting me in a safe place, there are downsides but the upsides out way the false belief of my lack.
I hope you can find serenity in the chaos 🙏🏻