I am noticing how myself and other 'awake' people — who have been persecuted by authorities and/or traumatised by events — are cycling through periods of normal functioning and generalised anxiety. I can feel a kind of mild PTSD creeping over me. It often hits late at night, or as I wake up.

I might have work to do, but I can't focus on any of it. Just have to breathe and wait for the stress response to ease off. Years of having to straddle the normie fake world with the real world have a cumulative effect.

Going "all in" during the Trump admin mk1 plus scamdemic means some areas of your life get neglected, and eventually there are consequences as you have to keep functioning in the crazy legacy environment but with less tolerance for the BS.

Thanks Martin....
don't forget some had normal life "trauma's" before all the awakening.

Only God can keep us sane.

Dreamt of massive chaos and fire last night.. all too real - but in the end it wasn't allowed to hurt me.

Even dreams can heal.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Waiting4Home Anon, click on at the bottom under it