I am noticing how myself and other 'awake' people — who have been persecuted by authorities and/or traumatised by events — are cycling through periods of normal functioning and generalised anxiety. I can feel a kind of mild PTSD creeping over me. It often hits late at night, or as I wake up.

I might have work to do, but I can't focus on any of it. Just have to breathe and wait for the stress response to ease off. Years of having to straddle the normie fake world with the real world have a cumulative effect.

Going "all in" during the Trump admin mk1 plus scamdemic means some areas of your life get neglected, and eventually there are consequences as you have to keep functioning in the crazy legacy environment but with less tolerance for the BS.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I feel exactly what you describe.
Never felt this far off the edge at times with a wrenching grief/panic...is that PTSD? I was asking myself this morning as it comes in waves, a small thing or memory can trigger it, difficult when in public around people as the tears just flow breathing freezes.
Disoriented, vertigo, space walking.
I also notice periods of smooth productivity accompanied by positive vibes, all feels possible, easy... then the wave of emotion hits, late at night, first thing in the morning, anytime during the day.
Anyone else feeling this?

💯 percent.
Yes I would say it’s a form of that. I had a sudden very traumatic event change my life and this is a similar feeling although even more isolating at times.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

💛
Have you found over time that it is easier?

I also had a sudden very traumatic event(s) last summer, my life changed forever. I thought I was healing but I get these very bad moments.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Hmmm… well it is hard to say bc right after that event I found Q, so yes in some ways it was healing bc I learned how much God loves us, how in control He is, and that He is coming to save us forever… but the reality of dealing with all that new knowledge, the rabbit holes, and never catching a break, it is exhausting at times. I just try and turn off the devices, go outside and start over every once in a while. I will say a prayer for you. I think this whole journey is so hard for us all in different ways. ❤️

(1) Show this thread