Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

“He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭4‬

thank you VK. this collective journey is the adventure my soul always needed.

vincit omnia veritas

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

It's taking THREE YEARS to expose the corruption that's robbing us blind and destroying the country? The white hats aren't just allowing it to go on, they're letting it get exponentially worse. How are we supposed to wake people up to the corruption when it's the white hats that are allowing it to go on? To most people, it doesn't make any difference who's in control because the constant stream of lies and deception never ends.
The military has all the tools to win this battle quickly. High tech tools like Project Looking Glass, and the ability of the NSA to intercept all forms of communication. Furthermore, EO 13848 allows for the seizure of all assets of our treasonous MSM and various corporations who took part in voter fraud, child trafficking, and the Covid hoax. How have we not won this battle quickly and decisively?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

😉

thank you vk and to all you awesome patriots for your time and effort on this platform and other platforms to awaken the masses...God bless you all...much love and respect

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

pretty sure they went from tricked to persecuted and slaughtered. Well South Africa seems to not be Christian friendly anyhoo...

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨🕊🐸💕

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Ange Love to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

consciously knowing weve got this WWG1WGA and have the capacity to hold the line and see it as reality

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response judi jones to her Publication

👍
You said it perfectly... Thank you..🙏

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My life has always been, work, eat, sleep.
Until I stopped working. 2 months later I peeked at Q.😦
I have loved the last 5.5 years!!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Just remember one thing, THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL 💯❣️💖💫

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Find your joy and love all of God's creatures

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In the meantime make sure you hang on to those babies that want to greet you like you are there for a party, like my granddaughter did to me yesterday and made me feel like I was the only one that mattered

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know you're right. It's so painful but it needs to be done. Thank GOD we have each other. I really couldn't get through these days without you all.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Revealing the uglies is painful, even when we know. There is so much. It’s a fooking cesspool, but necessary. Thank you VK. Sending out positive vibes., 👍😊

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

The veil can be pulled back but without accountability, all is just a mirage

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, thank you!!

sync/.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Indeed in deeds in deep indeed
Morning, VK.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Hi VK. More than ever it’s time to help raise each other’s vibes as we grow weary from fighting this war that just keeps dragging on.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

now that's what I call getting grounded

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

The Power of the Purr, our pets stay grounded they ask for nothing in return other than our love, time & feeding❤️

(2) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💥👍

🔶Let’s Ride🔶

TODAY April 17th Would Have Been My Dear Friend Roddy Piper’s 69th Birthday🎂 I Miss & Love❤️You Very Much “Hot🔥Rod” R.I.P. 🙏🏻

https://twitter.com/_SgtSlaughter/status/1648067948014075905

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

😎
I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Watch you weave then breathe your story lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

Don't 'switch the blade' - just flip the switch!!!

Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Corey Hart performing Sunglasses At Night.#CoreyHart #SunglassesAtNight #Remastered

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

One of my favorite songs. 😎👍

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Iam Mie to her Publication
(2) Show this thread