Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
NoVacks . . .

Been having a lot of problems with getting my blood pressure under control. Been staying off social media more lately and trying to control it more naturally vs pharma meds. Prayers appreciated..

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

TY! πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

This is going to sound strange, but- Get a fish tank. At least a 10 gallon one. It is proven that if you watch fish in a fish tank it instantly lowers blood pressure and if you do it daily BP#s will come down.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Funny you say that, because I had a couple of them for years! One was 80 gal. It started to leak so I gave away my fish, and took it all down. I may have to get a new one!

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

https://youtu.be/rI-ktNcbi7M πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Do You Really Have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? Your Doctor is Doing it Wrong! - YouTube

You might be falsely diagnosed with Hypertension when in reality your blood pressure is normal.This happens to so many people because doctor's offices don't ...

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Ty! And I do agree with this 100%. My typical BP is 130/80. For years, like clockwork… last check was 164/ 102. Been experiencing bad tension headaches for a couple months. Picked up some cbd gummies a few weeks back and those seemed to do the trick, but I ran out, and they are expensive. Working on a better diet as well. More fruits and veggies. Hoping that does the trick. Just need to get on top of these headaches

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Prayers for your healing. πŸ™πŸ˜‡
Try these things:
β˜†Deep breathing exercises. Deep breath in- hold 3 seconds- full exhalation
β˜†Exercise like walking in nature 30 min a day minimum
β˜†Grounding, shoes off stand on the earth
β˜†Listen to healing frequencies and close your eyes, Deep breathe and relax all muscles starting at your head and relax to your toes
β˜†Restrict salt, if you use salt switch to Himalayan salt
β˜†Restrict sugar
β˜†NO fast food, bottled water or soda. These things make the body acidic. Eat and drink things that make the body alkaline
β˜†Hydrate with alkaline water Add lemon to water
β˜†Pray, meditate, laugh, focus on the positive.
Hope this helps! If your BP is dangerously high please seek medical attention. Elevated blood pressure can be serious.
πŸ˜‡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Ty! I do all these and waiting for the weather to get a little better to get back to the outside stuff. Definitely need to hit the exercise a little harder. Winters are getting tougher for me. Considering moving to a year round warmer climate

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Try Black Sees oil

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up now... Cast your cares upon and Focus on Him. He will provide. πŸ™