WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Been having a lot of problems with getting my blood pressure under control. Been staying off social media more lately and trying to control it more naturally vs pharma meds. Prayers appreciated..

https://youtu.be/rI-ktNcbi7M πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Do You Really Have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? Your Doctor is Doing it Wrong! - YouTube

You might be falsely diagnosed with Hypertension when in reality your blood pressure is normal.This happens to so many people because doctor's offices don't ...

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Ty! And I do agree with this 100%. My typical BP is 130/80. For years, like clockwork… last check was 164/ 102. Been experiencing bad tension headaches for a couple months. Picked up some cbd gummies a few weeks back and those seemed to do the trick, but I ran out, and they are expensive. Working on a better diet as well. More fruits and veggies. Hoping that does the trick. Just need to get on top of these headaches

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Pay close attention to your breath also slow deeper breathing most people breathe so shallow I’m always telling people take a deeper breath

(1) Show this thread