Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Fight_for_Life

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Been having a lot of problems with getting my blood pressure under control. Been staying off social media more lately and trying to control it more naturally vs pharma meds. Prayers appreciated..

This is the book that helped me. There is a recipe in there for a soup that I found helpful while I was recovering. I never used any conventional meds for my shoulders and my BP is back where it was and my shoulders are just fine now.

https://adrenalfatigue.co.nz/adrenal-fatigue-book-cds/adrenal-fatigue-book/adrenal-fatigue-book/

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

TY! 🙏