WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Been having a lot of problems with getting my blood pressure under control. Been staying off social media more lately and trying to control it more naturally vs pharma meds. Prayers appreciated..

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Do You Really Have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? Your Doctor is Doing it Wrong! - YouTube

You might be falsely diagnosed with Hypertension when in reality your blood pressure is normal.This happens to so many people because doctor's offices don't ...

Ty! And I do agree with this 100%. My typical BP is 130/80. For years, like clockwork… last check was 164/ 102. Been experiencing bad tension headaches for a couple months. Picked up some cbd gummies a few weeks back and those seemed to do the trick, but I ran out, and they are expensive. Working on a better diet as well. More fruits and veggies. Hoping that does the trick. Just need to get on top of these headaches

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 Pay close attention to your breath also slow deeper breathing most people breathe so shallow I’m always telling people take a deeper breath

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Guilty✋ terrible habit I believe came out of anxiety. Working on it🙂

(1) Show this thread