The full set of photos from my trip to Stowe Gardens National Trust are here: https://martingeddes.smugmug.com/2023-Photo-Walks/2023-04-02-Stowe-National-Trust — enjoy the English spring!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just got on today!!! Time to Rise Patriots!!!@TuddyFruit Please follow me family. They took away mostly everyone we followed. So you will have to find all your favorite people again. All messages erased. I was hoping to message the person who told me about AU to thank them.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

YES!!!! I miss being on there

elon is afraid of frogs 🥳

Fully Reliant On God

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Feels about the right time, doesn't it? 👍

Nah…Can Wait For#winta24 KeK

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

14/123/55 :)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

We want to be free again!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

# releasetheanons

Lord Hear our Prayers! 🙌🙏❤️

This Sunday is a day of resurrection! 🤷‍♀️🥰🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I added a pic to get his attention.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

:)

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Hey Kim, your message is steamrolling on twitter right now.... 2000 views in just a few minutes!@kimrunner @vincentkennedy

#FreeTheFrogs

https://twitter.com/AnonUpArmy/status/1643659044391878656

(2) Show this thread

I wonna be free, I've gotta be me 🎶

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Yes please! ♥️🐸🐸🐸♥️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🐸💚

I think he's waiting for 'wet season'

Makes sense.

To me anyway...

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

That'll prove interesting
😊

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

My guess: Trump's first new tweet then release the frogs or vice versa. Timing is everything.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

YES ❣️❣️❣️