The full set of photos from my trip to Stowe Gardens National Trust are here: https://martingeddes.smugmug.com/2023-Photo-Walks/2023-04-02-Stowe-National-Trust — enjoy the English spring!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

111 11 😎☝️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

The vibes I'm catching on these numbers 😎🔥

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Sweet, VK! Martin is a rock star. ✨

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Ow, that is nice from you!!!!

Could you maybe please ask Elon to at least “Resurrect” ALL of the people you Followed on Twitt? 🤷‍♀️. 😬

Surely he Trusts your Vetting? 🙏❤️🇺🇸

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

VK never followed me on the Battlefield but on backchannels..made me think he's protecting us who didnt hide they're locations...yet

(1) Show this thread

The picture seems to move in slow motion. Not tripping guys 🤣

Free the Frogs Elon :)

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

YES!!!! I miss being on there

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just got on today!!! Time to Rise Patriots!!!@TuddyFruit Please follow me family. They took away mostly everyone we followed. So you will have to find all your favorite people again. All messages erased. I was hoping to message the person who told me about AU to thank them.

(23) Show this thread