Good morning Patriots!
Sorry Nana has been missing last couple of days a lot but my Grandson and daughter have been very sick. He spent the night in the ER with severe breathing issues a couple nights ago and I had to take care of him yesterday.
He is doing much better but he has a respiratory infection so bad he couldn't breath for coughing. They had to give him steroid treatments and that sped up his heart rate so fast they had to keep him for several hours.

Neither one of them took the death jab so it is just something they caught.
Hoping that my system is strong enough to resist it.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers up Nana!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

So sorry this is happening🙏

The kids here are always getting sick. I blame their classmates that are vaxxed spreading spiked proteins.

Thru Him Anything Is Possible…
God Bless U Darlin, n ur Next of Kin…

🙏

🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So sorry to hear that Nana, sending healing prayers 🙏💗🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

😘💜

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏Mullein extract is good for lungs .

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I have some thx

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers for complete and total healing

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Big Prayers for your family and you!❤️🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending prayers for continued healing for your loved ones, and protection for you all Nana 💖
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Sending Prayers for You All!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
My “Pediatric Nurse” daughter said there is a bad respiratory bug going around! My Grandson had a stomach bug too, got over in one day!! Lot of sickness going around in elementary schools right now it seems! Again Prayers for Your Family Nana ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thanks hun, I believe it, he was respiratory and my daughter was throwing up for 2 days.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying and sending positive vibes up for your daughter and grandson. Hope they are totally well real soon and stay well Nana! 🙏❤️

I had something like that weeks ago. Then my Grandson got it. It was constant coughing. Cough so bad about peed on myself. 😄

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Yeah he was coughing so hard nonstop that he was throwing up.then the steroid breathing treatment raced his heart some high he couldn't leave the hospital, but is better now. Thanking God to heal them both.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Keeping you all in prayers🙏💜

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God's blessings to you all!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Just sending prayers for continued healing. Saw where you said they’re better now, Thank You Lord! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

It hurts when our little ones are so sick.TY

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praying the Lord wraps you all in healing warmth. Sounds like Nana was being a loving Nana. ❤️
Make sure you are boosting your immune system:
Extra Vit D and C
Sunshine
Walking
Fresh air
Good hydration with lemon water
Quercetin
Tumeric
Elderberry tea or syrup
😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thanks yes I do most all of that every day.

(1) Show this thread

Hope your little grandson and your daughter are feeling better today, and are able to shake this all off soon! Keeping them in my prayers for a speedy healing

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Thank you they are past the worst of it now I feel like.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

🙏🙏🌹🌹💯💯😇😇

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Sorry to hear that Nana!
I hope they get better soon 💖

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Nana, Wow what a day you had. I am glad to hear the children are safe and doing well.
I too hope I am strong enough to fight off whatever they have.
I have been studying the benefits of
" Bifidobacterium bifidum" I think all humans need this. It will save a lot of unwanted illnesses. oo.
I'm going to see which product is best.
After the steroids I'm sure your grandson could use a dose too
Glad you are safe Aloha

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Aloha!
Nana has never heard of that. Perhaps when you find out more you can enlighten us all.

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

We meet heroes, every day, now. So if you meet the slime that was in your lungs, you can, if we all make it, say good bye to it, too. The slime, if it was one of the good types, as well, is a hero in all of this. If all that remains is a slight cough, we are blessed.

Remember to look for miracles...

Good morning Nana. Binding my prayers with other good souls praying for the perfect, timely healing of your grandson and granddaughter. Thank You Good Lord for sending miracles to them and your entire family as their health is restored fully. 🙏🙏🙏💛💛💛

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Prayers for continued speedy and full recovery for them. Thanking God for his loving care... ❤️🙏🏻

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Prayers being sent for ALL Nana!!! If you have any ivermectin you may want to proactively take some, just in case!!! Be safe and I am happy to hear that the children are feeling better today!! Much LOVE to ALL!!

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Praying for all

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Thank you hun they are better today.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Wrapping you, your grandson and daughter in prayer. In Jesus Holy Name May they be healed and their health restored to them. May your grandson’s lungs breath in and breath out In the Name of HE Who is Most Holy I ask for this
Amen

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank Cydalee, he is better but it was scary for us. He is quite special to us.
He was sitting in the floor yesterday telling me all about his older sister, "Sis Heart". He doesn't have a sister like who he was telling us about. but he told me all about her. He talked about her and them together doing things for quite a while as if it was just matter of fact, no big deal.

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers, Nana.. 🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread