Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Sorry Nana has been missing last couple of days a lot but my Grandson and daughter have been very sick. He spent the night in the ER with severe breathing issues a couple nights ago and I had to take care of him yesterday.
He is doing much better but he has a respiratory infection so bad he couldn't breath for coughing. They had to give him steroid treatments and that sped up his heart rate so fast they had to keep him for several hours.

Neither one of them took the death jab so it is just something they caught.
Hoping that my system is strong enough to resist it.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wrapping you, your grandson and daughter in prayer. In Jesus Holy Name May they be healed and their health restored to them. May your grandson’s lungs breath in and breath out In the Name of HE Who is Most Holy I ask for this
Amen

Thank Cydalee, he is better but it was scary for us. He is quite special to us.
He was sitting in the floor yesterday telling me all about his older sister, "Sis Heart". He doesn't have a sister like who he was telling us about. but he told me all about her. He talked about her and them together doing things for quite a while as if it was just matter of fact, no big deal.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Precious 💗

Don't forget to take care of you.

How sweet. I love when little children "go off script" like that. You just know their stories have to be based in fact.
🙏🙏 Prayers for your family that everyone recovers quickly and that you remain safe and well.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

That is very special…it’s his guardian Angel 🙏😇
Please make sure to put him in the bright sunlight for a bit (can be indoors through the window glass) and pray over him tell his cells to heal in Jesus Holy Name
I am so glad to hear he is feeling better Thank You GOD!
❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

😘💜Thank you hun, Nana got a bit behind in replies.

(1) Show this thread