Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Sorry Nana has been missing last couple of days a lot but my Grandson and daughter have been very sick. He spent the night in the ER with severe breathing issues a couple nights ago and I had to take care of him yesterday.
He is doing much better but he has a respiratory infection so bad he couldn't breath for coughing. They had to give him steroid treatments and that sped up his heart rate so fast they had to keep him for several hours.

Neither one of them took the death jab so it is just something they caught.
Hoping that my system is strong enough to resist it.

I had something like that weeks ago. Then my Grandson got it. It was constant coughing. Cough so bad about peed on myself. 😄

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Yeah he was coughing so hard nonstop that he was throwing up.then the steroid breathing treatment raced his heart some high he couldn't leave the hospital, but is better now. Thanking God to heal them both.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Glad they are better. It can be exhausting to care for sick ones. Prayers for them both.

(1) Show this thread