Getting the vibe next week is going to shock many many people.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes. Let us pray for those that will be shocked.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

It amazes me
how many people are clueless!!
How is this possible!!?
Maybe we are the 144

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I got people asking me on Discord what's going on with the banks :)

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Good.

My teeth hurt from grinding them, every time I see the media lies STILL being propagated.

The media must be halted, so truth can be shown, its POINTLESS us trying to 'wake people', when the mass media is working to put them right back to sleep!!

The tit for tat news cycle must stop, Now. Enough, is enough.

We were promised the EBS... that carrot that was dangled before us so long ago.

Time to do it.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHAT'S THE BUZZ. TELL ME WHAT'S A HAPPENING

'What's the Buzz, Tell Me What's a Happening!"
What's the Buzz, Tell Me What's a Happening...."
-JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR

What's the Buzz? - 2000 Film | Jesus Christ Superstar - YouTube

Second in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar film. Renee Castle as Mary and Glenn Carter as Jesus.Buy tickets for your nearest Jesus Chri...

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Good, so St Patrick's is spared !

You are so correct, sir!!

I have super high vibes!

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Run run run

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I have warned and warned and warned people…. I’m done. They ghost me and call me crazy … good luck people.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Most in Upstate NY are comatose and think I am crazy conspiracy theorist.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

There are a lot of snarky comments on here to Doq's post. We feel pretty smug right now because we've been talking about this for weeks, months, years. But there are millions of people out there who aren't on any kind of social media. They haven't heard anything about this. Or if they have, they've heard it out of context. Which makes it scary and unbelievable. If their bank balance stumbles in the least next week, there will be widespread panic. Be ready for it. Be sympathetic. It will be a good dress-rehearsal.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

We're in for a heck of a Monday tomorrow I think. 80 billion worth of value fell out of all the US big banks Friday.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Well said Sierra👏...We are here to help and support each other and those who will be waking up from the coming events...We need to remember that!!

(3) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I posted on my NextDoor app very generally that given what just happened w/Silvergate and SVB (and that the news is likely not covering the full extent of what’s going on) - and given reports of bank “tech” issues suddenly cropping up preventing people from accessing their funds - it would be prudent to have a week’s worth of cash on hand just in case.

Had two guys (one saying “I’m a creditialed economist” 🙄) telling me to stop making recommendations and that I was causing chaos. 😂 Most people said thank you for the recommendation.

I worked for the world’s largest financial institutions at a senior level; made recommendations to governments and mega banks for living. I had to pull that card on the egotistical economist (I have an econ degree, too; economists are almost always wrong; use too narrow a data set).

The stupidity and ego out there is fascinating. But, there are many who desperately need to know what’s going on, so we persevere through the moron field. 😄

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Try me

😂😂😂

Certainly hope in a pleasant way.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😏

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Gonna pop a cork if the banks and Fed go down. Would blow peoples ever-loving minds.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

It’s about the BREAK

3.14 > 17

413 > 44 > 8 🎱

3/14/2023 > 8/7 > 15

5:46 > 5:10 > 15

15 > 555 We are WITH YOU 😇👼

Going to remember this week

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Hope so, hard to tell, I think VK is toying with them like some of the others.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Do you mean like, I told you so!😃

I’ve been wondering… /.suicideweekend?

I wish it upon no one, but…

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Just talked with my better half--we know
this present time can still go 20 different directions plus sideways--we have two
nonmember bank/credit union..not moving
any $$$, total peace--we are ready

They should have been shocked LOOONNGGG ago...

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

It’s time…you can feel it!
Very, very close.
Who else is calm AF right now though?!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

nice ts 1140>11.4