Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Getting the vibe next week is going to shock many many people.

There are a lot of snarky comments on here to Doq's post. We feel pretty smug right now because we've been talking about this for weeks, months, years. But there are millions of people out there who aren't on any kind of social media. They haven't heard anything about this. Or if they have, they've heard it out of context. Which makes it scary and unbelievable. If their bank balance stumbles in the least next week, there will be widespread panic. Be ready for it. Be sympathetic. It will be a good dress-rehearsal.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sv_patriot in this post can reply

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Well said Sierra👏...We are here to help and support each other and those who will be waking up from the coming events...We need to remember that!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

We're in for a heck of a Monday tomorrow I think. 80 billion worth of value fell out of all the US big banks Friday.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It is our job to try to keep those around us calm.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Aloha
Okay
I promise
No
I told you so's 😂😂

(1) Show this thread