Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Getting the vibe next week is going to shock many many people.

I posted on my NextDoor app very generally that given what just happened w/Silvergate and SVB (and that the news is likely not covering the full extent of what’s going on) - and given reports of bank “tech” issues suddenly cropping up preventing people from accessing their funds - it would be prudent to have a week’s worth of cash on hand just in case.

Had two guys (one saying “I’m a creditialed economist” 🙄) telling me to stop making recommendations and that I was causing chaos. 😂 Most people said thank you for the recommendation.

I worked for the world’s largest financial institutions at a senior level; made recommendations to governments and mega banks for living. I had to pull that card on the egotistical economist (I have an econ degree, too; economists are almost always wrong; use too narrow a data set).

The stupidity and ego out there is fascinating. But, there are many who desperately need to know what’s going on, so we persevere through the moron field. 😄

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it