We have reached our goal to get to the next phase so I deactivated the donations for now. Thank you for all your support Patriots. We wont let you down and will always provide a space for you to be yourself.

If you donated and didn't receive your blue check yet please leave a "." below.

~Kobayashi

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

""

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I don't care about a blue checkmark as much as I care to donate. I've moved a family over 6,000 miles in the past 35 months and am only able to do so now. Thank you.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

“.”

Hey Kobi, how do you DELETE DMs?
Thank you 🙏🏻😻

❤️AU

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

My green check mark is still visible but my star has disappeared. Thank you for all that you do to give us this amazing space to converse freely. 💕🇺🇸

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Hello@administrator Kobayashi,
I just wanted to say thank you for the Checkmark and the green donation star. Much appreciated!
However mine and many others I see have since disappeared weeks ago. 😕
Is there anyway to add those back?
Thanks in advance,
Jim@Jimbo0566

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Mine too

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Same! Both(check and star after I donated) of mine are gone and have been since the beginning of March, no answer or resolution so far. I also can't get rid of the notification blinking light(drives me nuts) when I'm on the site even though I delete all the notifications. I can't post but can re-post. New posts don't scroll, have to hit timeline constantly. Yes, I have tried everything. I'm so frustrated with the site I used to love, now I feel like we have been put out to pasture and no help for these problems will be returning. It's sad because this was such a great site!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Koba, ever since the upgrade on this site I have been having problems with seeing a whole post. I went to my settings and chose the smallest font settings and it was better (for posts fitting but not my eyesight) but it still doesn't fit on my phone screen. I have an Android, my browser is duck 🦆 go. I no longer see posts from people I started following when this site was originally first launched.
Also, my check mark and star have disappeared. 😞
I really appreciate you and all you do and have done. Just wanted to bring these issues to your attention.
I sure hope you are okay and didn't disappear for a LONG time again. We were worried about you! 🙂

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

WHEN are you going to fix this site? seriously. Been a mess now for a month. I am starting to get upset about it. No answers from you. My donate star is gone too. its deleting my comments. wont let me post CERTAIN videos.. thats random. what a mess...

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Someone or something deleted my check AND my star after I donated to this site. I do love it here but agree with you, starting to get really mad about it because I have been completely ignored for almost a month! I am also having trouble posting and commenting!

(1) Show this thread

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

It was there initially but disappeared recently.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙌🏻

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Hey ... THANK YOU!! for all you have done and continue to do.
My check mark and the star have disappeared. I did donate to this great cause. Can you please check in to this.
Thanks so much.

Koba, are you still here? My check and badge disappeared last week. I also donated! Can you please help? Thank you!

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Mine too

(1) Show this thread

Hi! will you please reinstate my star and blue check? Thank you!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

btw the invisible lettering is back on the new post dialogue box

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Thanks Koba. I have a blue check, but my donation star was taken away? Was there yesterday and gone this morning. 🤷🏼‍♀️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WE THANKQ FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Thank you, Kobayashi for this website.....much appreciated.

The below version works for me......brave browser.

https://v2.anonup.com/thread/11907942

Thankyou Kobayashi for setting up Anonup, it is my go site at 'Start of the day' for checking what is going on....You have certainly played your part in the 'Great Awakening'......We all have a part to play....

THIS VERSION IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME ON MY LAPTOP
https://v2.anonup.com/thread/11907942

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

What browser do you use?

(1) Show this thread

🙏😻💜

Thanks, for Anonup, and for all you do. ❤️

Please, don’t disable the old version of Anonup though. I continue to use it extensively because, my issues with the new interface on iPhone SE (3rd Gen)/Safari have not been resolved.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Ditto ;)

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

will test it out.

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thank you Koba! AU has a huge impact on my life and every day there is so much new information that brings us together to the New World that we long for. Your efforts for AU have a huge impact on that. THANKS!!!!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren MAGA Love history - finding rest of the story - Married

Thank you Kobi
Well done!
Cheers!