Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

We have reached our goal to get to the next phase so I deactivated the donations for now. Thank you for all your support Patriots. We wont let you down and will always provide a space for you to be yourself.

If you donated and didn't receive your blue check yet please leave a "." below.

~Kobayashi

Koba, ever since the upgrade on this site I have been having problems with seeing a whole post. I went to my settings and chose the smallest font settings and it was better (for posts fitting but not my eyesight) but it still doesn't fit on my phone screen. I have an Android, my browser is duck 🦆 go. I no longer see posts from people I started following when this site was originally first launched.
Also, my check mark and star have disappeared. 😞
I really appreciate you and all you do and have done. Just wanted to bring these issues to your attention.
I sure hope you are okay and didn't disappear for a LONG time again. We were worried about you! 🙂

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Mel, click on at the bottom under it