Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

We have reached our goal to get to the next phase so I deactivated the donations for now. Thank you for all your support Patriots. We wont let you down and will always provide a space for you to be yourself.

If you donated and didn't receive your blue check yet please leave a "." below.

~Kobayashi

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

WHEN are you going to fix this site? seriously. Been a mess now for a month. I am starting to get upset about it. No answers from you. My donate star is gone too. its deleting my comments. wont let me post CERTAIN videos.. thats random. what a mess...

Someone or something deleted my check AND my star after I donated to this site. I do love it here but agree with you, starting to get really mad about it because I have been completely ignored for almost a month! I am also having trouble posting and commenting!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConservChristy in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

I have my check but dont have my donate star..that was removed.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Same here. its a cluster fuck.... It WAS running good until he got all that money, jumped the gun and then change it..now its a mess. You would think he cared enough to fix this mess....yet nope. and BTW Koba is VK.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I have been told that before. Why won’t he answer us if he’s on here? We both donated and have done our due diligence. I don’t understand.

(1) Show this thread