Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Conserv Christy

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

We have reached our goal to get to the next phase so I deactivated the donations for now. Thank you for all your support Patriots. We wont let you down and will always provide a space for you to be yourself.

If you donated and didn't receive your blue check yet please leave a "." below.

~Kobayashi

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Hello@administrator Kobayashi,
I just wanted to say thank you for the Checkmark and the green donation star. Much appreciated!
However mine and many others I see have since disappeared weeks ago. 😕
Is there anyway to add those back?
Thanks in advance,
Jim@Jimbo0566

Same! Both(check and star after I donated) of mine are gone and have been since the beginning of March, no answer or resolution so far. I also can't get rid of the notification blinking light(drives me nuts) when I'm on the site even though I delete all the notifications. I can't post but can re-post. New posts don't scroll, have to hit timeline constantly. Yes, I have tried everything. I'm so frustrated with the site I used to love, now I feel like we have been put out to pasture and no help for these problems will be returning. It's sad because this was such a great site!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConservChristy in this post can reply

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Here's is old version Christy@ConservChristy : https://v2.anonup.com/
Hopefully it will resolve some of your issues, as tech support is lacking around here! 🐸