I don't want to but I think I have to divorce my husband of 26 years.
One word
Betrayal.
Please put me in your prayers if you would be so kind.
I need guidance and wisdom.
I feel gut punched and the wind knocked out of me.
I'm hurting beyond what I'm mentally capable of handling.

Love you guys.

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Night Shift to her Publication

🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

I just wrote a 1300+ word response to you 💕 and only 1000 characters are allowed. So I started over.

After 40+ years of marriage
The words betrayal and abandonment
are now in my vocabulary and it wasn't by my doin'.
Father God's Grace And Mercy Is Abundant. It may not be seen now but Father God Always Provides, Makes A Way Where There Seems No Way Possible... Everything Through Christ Jesus.💕🙏💕🌼

I stay quiet to keep peace in the family because narcissistic individuals are unpredictable. I just let him go. Divorce is not an option because of unpredictability. Lawyers get all the money and I already got the shaft. So divorce is a no for me. Father God AND Jesus knows. That's good enough for me. 💕🙏💕🌼
Always Remember...
You ARE Now With The Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode Posse. We Take Care Of Each Other And Through Christ Jesus, Father God
Takes Care Of HIS Own.
🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

It is very sad and difficult to watch someone that you once loved make such poor decisions. Unfortunately if you stay you will have to make the decision to either support their devious and therefore become complicit or embrace their choices. Obviously you are a person of great integrity. I have siblings that are married to men who have taken the wrong path and now they are trapped in terrible situations where they basically had to sell their souls. I no longer respect them and choose to keep a healthy distance. May God give you the strength to stand strong. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I feel your pain. I think the scary thing about betrayals especially these days is that they can be deadly. Have you ever watched the movie War Room. My friend recommended the movie to me. It is really a good movie. Here's the problem with betrayals, it destroys trust and trust is so hard to get back. The pain of betrayal never goes away. It is like dropping a precious vase on the floor that gets broken. You can pick the broken pieces off the floor but the crack marks are still there and sometimes the vase can't hold water anymore to keep the flowers inside from dying. Pray, pray, pray. I think that after we get through these days that a lot of people will be re-evaluating their relationships. We are all here for you if you want to talk. Feel free to DM me. You will be in my prayers but please get the movie War Room. I bought it off Ebay. I think right now you may find comfort in it and it may help you deal with what is happening. Love you Patriot. You are not alone.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I just bought it and it's on the way.
Thank you.....SO MUCH! Your comment is spot on!

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Prayers Up 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 STAY STRONG!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God Bless you 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

🙏🙏🙏

If you don't want to-- do NOT

take every thing back that is yours under God's laws/ kingdom.

Speak it- with scripture. Ezra. Nehemiah. etc.

Hold on tightly. You have God given authority as mother of children and bride of His Youth.

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

Oh Night Shift… I’m so sorry! I have been in your shoes. Prayers coming for strength and courage! You will rise out of the ashes!

Post 2.
We have a saying here that translates to "return to the first love"
Remember, and return, to what made the love in the first moments. Be that again, act it, talk it, live it, and it will recreate.
Time is your best friend.

I will pray for you, God will bless you.

https://youtu.be/Wcd2haXsCPk

80/20 Rule - YouTube

In a relationship you are only going to get 80% of what you want

I assume there was cheating?

If so, my advice is this:
26 years is a lifetime to throw away. Walking away causes disruption throughout the entire family. Both of you will spend the rest of your lives searching. You will spend your days finding more ways to hate each other.
But each situation is different. Where I am from, the family usually gets together to force the couple to work it out, first time round. If it continues, it's ended with everyone's blessing. This happens because sometimes the couple has not aired out their issues in so long, that they can't begin to describe them.
If both of you are willing to see the other side and work on it, you will come out stronger.
You will be told a lot today to run. I am not one of those people. I think you should stay. Work it out. It can be done.

It's difficult to advise without context, but today, more than ever, you two need to communicate, not talk, communicate, for as long as you have energy for.

Might be weeks, but tr

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

I would have rather he cheated.
It would have been a little easier to forgive.

I have a feeling God is getting down to the nitty gritty separating the wheat from the chafe

6 years ago I asked God to reveal ALL Truths.
Every aspect of my life, including my marriage He has granted exactly what I've asked for.
I was not prepared.

In hindsight I should have been careful what I wished for because now I can't unsee it.

Decisions need to be made
and I took my vows seriously.
When I said them, the only way out for me was death.
Extreme ambivalence on how I move forward.

(1) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

🙏

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Sorry. You're being shown a clear path. Evil deeds cannot stay hidden. Different levels of understanding can't always live peacefully. But sorry. Growth can be tough. You have an army of angels here with you.#WRWY

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Holding space in my heart for you today and in the days to come. I'm so sorry.💗

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Been there took me 2 years to get over it

my ex wife did same

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I have walked your path. I sought help from my pastor and he helped me understand many things. Unfortunately, despite marriage counseling my husband wanted to be out of our marriage. It is very hard, because I took my vows seriously and did not want to go against them. My best advice is stay close to God, pray, find a good spiritual counselor like a pastor. Journal as well. Seek a Christian marriage counselor that will help you both be able to discuss the situation. If divorce is the result know that God will guide you. He led me to a wonderful divorce recovery seminar which I soon became a faciltator myself, helping others; and eventually to a new Godly, faithful husband. You are stronger than you think when God directs your path. 😇

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

So sorry you are going through this... 😔😢🙏 Sending prayers and hugs. Whatever you decide.. God is going to be with you and love you...

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

The only advice I can give is to tell him..be completely honest with him. Truth sets us free right ❤️
Prayers and positive thoughts to you while you sort it all out

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏
God will guide you just take his hand.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

You are resilient and you are loved ❤️🙏🙌. We're right at your fingertips when you need us ❤️

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Felt the gut punch too, you can do it, I did!

🙏🙏🙏

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

No advice - just prayers.🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔🙏

❤️💔🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Don’t let this Bring YOU Down!!!

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

If he is remorseful and asks forgiveness, forgive him... God will show you where to go from there. Unfaithfulness doesn't always have to lead to divorce. Hard choices ahead for you...whatever path you choose...refuse to become angry and bitter. Walk it out in love!

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

I feel you…
You have more strength that what you really know…
Keep your chin up - prayer, mediation and positive people are your keys …
Much love 💗 Angel Feathers 🪶

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Saving marriages (Retrouvaille of Grand Rapids) - YouTube

Grand Tap Media interview with David & Michelle Bottrall that saved their marriage in one weekend, and now they are sharing Retrouvaille's mission to help sa...