I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I don't want to but I think I have to divorce my husband of 26 years.
One word
Betrayal.
Please put me in your prayers if you would be so kind.
I need guidance and wisdom.
I feel gut punched and the wind knocked out of me.
I'm hurting beyond what I'm mentally capable of handling.

Love you guys.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I feel your pain. I think the scary thing about betrayals especially these days is that they can be deadly. Have you ever watched the movie War Room. My friend recommended the movie to me. It is really a good movie. Here's the problem with betrayals, it destroys trust and trust is so hard to get back. The pain of betrayal never goes away. It is like dropping a precious vase on the floor that gets broken. You can pick the broken pieces off the floor but the crack marks are still there and sometimes the vase can't hold water anymore to keep the flowers inside from dying. Pray, pray, pray. I think that after we get through these days that a lot of people will be re-evaluating their relationships. We are all here for you if you want to talk. Feel free to DM me. You will be in my prayers but please get the movie War Room. I bought it off Ebay. I think right now you may find comfort in it and it may help you deal with what is happening. Love you Patriot. You are not alone.

I just bought it and it's on the way.
Thank you.....SO MUCH! Your comment is spot on!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Awesome. Please let me know what you think. I would love to discuss what I took away from this movie. DM me after you watch it.