I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I don't want to but I think I have to divorce my husband of 26 years.
One word
Betrayal.
Please put me in your prayers if you would be so kind.
I need guidance and wisdom.
I feel gut punched and the wind knocked out of me.
I'm hurting beyond what I'm mentally capable of handling.

Love you guys.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I assume there was cheating?

If so, my advice is this:
26 years is a lifetime to throw away. Walking away causes disruption throughout the entire family. Both of you will spend the rest of your lives searching. You will spend your days finding more ways to hate each other.
But each situation is different. Where I am from, the family usually gets together to force the couple to work it out, first time round. If it continues, it's ended with everyone's blessing. This happens because sometimes the couple has not aired out their issues in so long, that they can't begin to describe them.
If both of you are willing to see the other side and work on it, you will come out stronger.
You will be told a lot today to run. I am not one of those people. I think you should stay. Work it out. It can be done.

It's difficult to advise without context, but today, more than ever, you two need to communicate, not talk, communicate, for as long as you have energy for.

Might be weeks, but tr

I would have rather he cheated.
It would have been a little easier to forgive.

I have a feeling God is getting down to the nitty gritty separating the wheat from the chafe

6 years ago I asked God to reveal ALL Truths.
Every aspect of my life, including my marriage He has granted exactly what I've asked for.
I was not prepared.

In hindsight I should have been careful what I wished for because now I can't unsee it.

Decisions need to be made
and I took my vows seriously.
When I said them, the only way out for me was death.
Extreme ambivalence on how I move forward.

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

Wow, yeah if its fundamental issues, then you are going to have to do whatever is right. Only you will know that, I pray that you will find comfort and guidance.

God bless you

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

You ARE Correct.

The Chaff IS Being
Separated From The Wheat.

But You Nailed It.

The Chaff IS Separating Itself From The Wheat
Because OF Their Personal Desires, Comfort Zones, Apathetic Narcissistic Tendencies Is Less Work.
But In Reality... Demonic Spirits Have Influence, Each Adjective Is An Dark Influence... The Spirit Of Apathy. The Spirit Of Narcissism. The Spirit Of Selfishness. Once I Know WHAT Spirit Of Darkness That Has A Stronghold On Someone, Then We ARE To Utilize What Jesus Taught & Instructed. I Don't Think He Wants It Different, & I Don't Want To Go Back To Negativity. I Can't Be Around Negativity. The Thought To Work At Something That Has Taken So Much Away Just Breaks My Heart Again.
Giving Love To Be Trampled Is The Worse. Someone Dangling A Carrot Only To Find There Was No Intention To Put Something Back Together...Heartbreaking.