A friend removes an unlawful "debt enforcer", who is not a proper certified court bailiff. These people have bought details of (purported) debts, but have no deeds or assignment or novation, and no contract with the debtor, and no court order to show. They are breaking the law by having your personal details. This is how you deal with them (by asking them to leave). Would be awful if it got passed on… a lot. 🤪

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is how we win, with truth, integrity, strength, boundaries and love. 👏

I have not paid the TV licence and they sending me so called escalating letters in envelopes from red means danger!!!, Gold official?, they all go in the same place, the BIN

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response English Viking to her Publication

My shredder is working overtime lol

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

LOL, this is a good one Martin, LOL
I especially loved the blessing at the end.
Sending love Patriot.
Stay strong and happy.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

How to remain civil to a persistent interloper. Master class! One must be resilient and calmly persist to the conclusion.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

New song called "Interloper" by the world famous rapper Third Party.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Power thirsty maggots deserve verbal beatdowns. I would've dropped this little twirp quite a few f-bombs, made him run away with his tail between his legs, but that's just me.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

This is what you mention to the council when you write to them or phone them 😎 you are welcome

https://youtu.be/GaHO7_mvOtg

Council tax is unlawful. No obligation challenge. Link in description. - YouTube

https://peacekeepers.org.uk/council-tax/

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Great balls of fire! Boom 🙌

the criminal associate was recording too ............

absolutely insane!!!!!!

professional mind manipulators

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The problem here in the US is that if it is a property tax debt once the tax bill is 2 yrs delinquent they turn it over to Chancery Court and the court sells your property if your dont pay it.

Federal and State tax debt they just go right into your bank accounts and take the money or freeze and take your assets.

Other debts here surmount to wage garnishments issued thro the illegal court system thro judgements or mechanic liens on property.

We need real means to combat these things that are solid.

Just making these statements will not keep our homes from being sold on the court house steps I am afraid.

Of course you might view the County Trustee or City tax collector turning the debt over to the Chancery Court & it's attorney as a third party perhaps, but how do you enforce the action?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are right. They were getting ready to kick my grandmother out of her house at 107 because she couldn't afford her property taxes. My grandmother became a political football and thanks to the generosity of people she was able to die in her home peacefully. That should never ever ever happen. Once you are past a certain age you shouldn't have to pay property taxes at all. It is a huge rip off in my state. I guess that is their new way to hope that people can't afford their homes because they have reassessed the property in my town. Property taxes are what has to go . . .

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pull your property from the county register and make it patented.
I had a video on this and I can not find it. Of course FakeB deleted it.
It was an attorney that shared it, I can share the link to his videos, but I think it was about three years ago, and it was under an hour long, over 13 minutes.
I’ve been searching forever, if I could remember the NAME of the TRUE TITLE I could look it up, came right up when searched.
I hope this helps!
🙏✌️❤️😃
https://m.youtube.com/@HISAdvocatesssm/videos

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

"I do wish you the best in your life." 😕😨😂

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Man owns governments not the other way around.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Outstanding!!! Love this.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

NICE. Great Job. Definitely more tolerant than I would have been after informing him he was tresspassing and asking him to leave for the 5th time. His kindness got the guy so flustered he got into the wrong side of the car 😁

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I tear any mail I receive and open the door to no one. If they drop any such mail in my mailbox they have zero evidence of leaving it, or my receiving it. They cannot enter my door... for if they do they would become a threat to my safety in my personal home space, so i am not concerned. They wouldn't be wise to try. These people have no power, whatsoever, are so pathetic. David Straight explains that if you have a so-called "debt", let's say $50. and the person who claims you owe them sends it over to a collection agency (3rd party).. what it means is the 3rd party Purchased that debt, lol! Now it's THEIR debt.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

So what do you do when you receive a law suit from the local courts to appear due to the debt you owe?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Never received!
That is what I would do too
In today's world.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

😎👊💥

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Just put the video up on my Bitchute Channel

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Does it apply to all debt?

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

What a lovely man, so patient and gentle. He was far kinder than I could have managed.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Great job
Keeping peace and sending him off with a loving farewell
This kindness wouldn't happen in the USA
you would be cuffed and taken off to the slammer
no questions or answers to be heard.
Kindness works

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Good job! Reminds me of the time a cop came to my house because our neighbors were upset I'd closed down their puppy mill and they reported me every other day. The cop said, "You just walked out here like you own the place."

I told him I DID own the place and to get the feck off of my property.

Awesome!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

⚖👊

Being The Change~