Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY. MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL SCATTERED. TOMORROW MY DAUGHTER GOES IN FOR PRE-OP AND WEDNESDAY MORNING WE HAVE TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 5:30AM FOR HER HEART CATH AND AIRWAYS. EVERY TIME SHE HAS HAD TO HAVE SURGERY (3 TIMES ) I KEEP ASKING GOD WHY HAS SHE HAD TO ENDURE SO MUCH IN HER LIFE. SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WANT A MED BED FOR HER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HELP DEAR LORD πŸ™πŸ» HELP@VincentKennedy@Tank_Ultra_Patriot@DanUSCG@doqholliday and EVERYONE.. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICIALS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Riley was actually taken by ambulance on Tuesday because her oxygen level was so low, and her heart rate was severely high. We have not had the heart cath done yet. We have been in the hospital since Tuesday. I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back with anyone, I haven’t been on my phone, my priority is my daughter. Thank you my Patriot family for all your prayers. Please keep them coming, as Riley is still in the PICU and not sure at this point when we will be going home. The stress is overwhelming worrying about her and having to leave everyday for an hour to drive home and let the dogs out. When I said you all are my only family I mean it πŸ’― times over. We have ZERO help. Thank you all again, I will get to you as soon as I can. I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Speak to Riley's body to do what it should be doing but isn't, in Jesus name...and command it.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

πŸ™πŸ’•

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. β™₯️

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

The Lord is with you and Riley always doing everything to care for you both. What we see with eyes is not the whole story. He is with you every second in His Divine MercyπŸ™

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Praying praying praying for Riley! Jesus surround her with your HEALING LOVE until she is healed!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Praying for you guys. πŸ™

Love you, too Mary Beth. Prays for Riley. May God please intervene and save her, bring her back to whole and perfect health. We humbly ask for a miracle for Riley!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty please continue to bless and protect Riley Kathryn and her mom. Please give them both guidance, strength, comfort, peace of mind, love, support and restored health. I humbly ask that You will dazzle them and those around them with Your miracles for Riley Kathryn. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we come together in prayer for Riley. We humbly ask for your miraculous healing of this beloved daughter. Heal her heart and restore her to full health. Provide help for this mother, and surround her with your comfort and peace. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

praying miracles for Riley, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I live in Central Pa, if I can help in any way. Praying for you and your precious girl.πŸ’•

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Continued prayers for both of you. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I'm not sure what state you're in, but if you're near central Ohio, I'm happy to help with your dogs, meals, and laundry.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈLove and prayers for the both of you.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting both you and Riley in prayer.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Prayers for you and Riley. May the Lord ease her symptoms and restore her heart and lungs so she can be released. Prayers for you fren that God eases your stress. β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am praying for Riley πŸ™πŸ’œ

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

praying for Riley πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Prayers to you and Riley! May God bless and protect her!

Prayers in the Almighty name of Jesus for Riley, place your hands upon Her Jesus and as it is written She Shall be Healed. Amen

praying for you both Mary Beth
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Lifting your daughter, Riley, up in prayers of healing. πŸ™

Read some scriptures in Psalms over her on a daily basis.

she will live because she is surrounded by LOVE

In response Ocean light to her Publication

If you let people know what state/town you live in, Patriots will step in to walk you dogs, feed them; so you can stay with your daughter. I took care of so many pets in my lifetime, and, sometimes when my neighbors/friends had emergencies, they knew they could call me to get their pet out/fed. You are not alone. We, Patriots, are all around you.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Praying for both of you ❀️

We love you Mary Beth and your precious daughter. We are covering you both in prayer and sending you good vibes. You have a lot of family here that love and support you. Sending you πŸ’— and hugs.