Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mary Beth Miskell

I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY. MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL SCATTERED. TOMORROW MY DAUGHTER GOES IN FOR PRE-OP AND WEDNESDAY MORNING WE HAVE TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 5:30AM FOR HER HEART CATH AND AIRWAYS. EVERY TIME SHE HAS HAD TO HAVE SURGERY (3 TIMES ) I KEEP ASKING GOD WHY HAS SHE HAD TO ENDURE SO MUCH IN HER LIFE. SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WANT A MED BED FOR HER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HELP DEAR LORD πŸ™πŸ» HELP@VincentKennedy@Tank_Ultra_Patriot@DanUSCG@doqholliday and EVERYONE.. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICIALS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Many PRAYERS - May Gods hands comfort and heal... I am not sure but I heard there was a MED BED center in either Fort Lauderdale or Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. If I find a source I will let you know - maybe others can start looking too - there has to be one somewhere. PRAYERS !

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Please let me know if you find out for sure. πŸ™πŸ» thank you!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Someone had shared this link I am unsure of validity
https://www.teslabiohealing.com/

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

πŸ’«Breath in the blessings of the Almighty Father. Amen. πŸ™

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I wish i had the money to buy some med beds so i could share them with you and others. I feel for you and Pray for you, for God to give your Daughter a Big Boost in her immune system to fight the disease. In Jesus name I ask and Pray, Amen. β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ˜₯

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Riley was actually taken by ambulance on Tuesday because her oxygen level was so low, and her heart rate was severely high. We have not had the heart cath done yet. We have been in the hospital since Tuesday. I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back with anyone, I haven’t been on my phone, my priority is my daughter. Thank you my Patriot family for all your prayers. Please keep them coming, as Riley is still in the PICU and not sure at this point when we will be going home. The stress is overwhelming worrying about her and having to leave everyday for an hour to drive home and let the dogs out. When I said you all are my only family I mean it πŸ’― times over. We have ZERO help. Thank you all again, I will get to you as soon as I can. I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Speak to Riley's body to do what it should be doing but isn't, in Jesus name...and command it.

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(44) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ’š

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

πŸ™πŸ»

APL 9.777 πŸ™ 17 🐸 144πŸ’š000 πŸ‘Ό 1111 πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ™

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to allπŸ™πŸ™Œ. WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Œ

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

πŸ™πŸ’œ
Thinking of healing vibrations, safe process.
Blessings.
Much love

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ prayers

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

πŸ™

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

Sending love and healing prayers to you and your daughter.

Praying now, Mary Beth.

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

God bless her and heal her! God give you courage and strength sister! We are here for you!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for you and your precious hun, are you able to let us know?
Father God we many here humbly ask for a positive outcome and healing for our frens daughter. You know the need, Lord and our hearts. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father.

Praying for your daughter. πŸ™

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Prayers for your daughter...hoping all goes well and she makes a full recovery β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Heavenly Father, please watch over this precious and wonderfully made daughter during this surgery. Please help the surgeons and medical team to have steady and competent hands and the guidance of the Holy Spirit during this surgery. Please help her to have a successful recovery and please help to ease her pain. In Jesus's name we pray πŸ™ Amen

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Praying for You and Your Daughter!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š