To everyone I was ever mean to- I apologize. I was in a place of pure torment the past few years.
β™₯πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

We all show our frustrations in different ways, it’s been an arduous few years. Your passion and love for humanity shines through. Keep being you.

Btw, doing any photography lately? πŸ˜‰

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Thank you Patriot that means a lot. And no, I gave up everything for this. Every passion. Just Want to help finish this. It will be there when I'm done. Love you. ❀

(1) Show this thread

I understand. We all have problems in our lives. Some are worse than others. I hope you're doing much better with whatever situation. Lauren you have been very kind to me and I thank you so much for sharing your decodes. I really enjoy them. WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

I love you forever Sis β™₯

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We got ya girl!
Nana's had your back since Angels pack in Twit wit.
We are all different and we all have different ways of navigating the path and dealing with the trials of life.

I worked in public service for yrs and one thing I learned was to not take it personal because you NEVER KNOW what that person. Might have been thr that day before they crossed your path!

I very rarely get angry because of remembering something someone much smarter than me told me a long time ago, "There is NO ONE on the planet that can actually make me mad, if I get mad it is because I CHOSE to get mad"

That is a lovely gesture and I sincerely hope that all is forgiven - welcome home.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe've all been there. God bless you. Hugs to you, my friend.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ’―β€οΈ

No judgement here, sister! You’ve helped me immensely and I’m eternally grateful!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

❀️❀️❀️

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

GrowthπŸ’–

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜‡

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫢

βœοΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Dakota = Friend Owl = Rebirth

May Peace, Love, Joy, and Healing flow towards you Lauren. βœŒοΈπŸ™

Praying for you. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ We’ve all been there at some point.

Play time is over. Facts trump feelings. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™β€πŸ™

Sending you good vibes and continued healing!
You've got this.

I TOO HAVE BEEN MEAN, NASTY, RUDE TO PEOPLE WHO LAFFED, SCOFFED, MOCKED AND CALLED ME A LIAR WHILE RE-PILLING. FLAWED HUMANS CAN LEARN AND GROW.
I'M WILL WORK ON THIS DILEMMA UNTIL..........

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

It is the soul that is looking for growth and healing that takes accountability.
Take that and know wise people recognise this simple truth.
Love and light on your journey, Lauren.

This is the group that is going to understand. We were at war girlie!

We are all human
To err is human, to forgive divine!
I dunno what you did or said
I forgive you for whatever it was a trillion times over
Now forget about it go do great things
If you keep thinking on it, it's throwing forgiveness away
Go do something nice for someone instead!

❀️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

You are a force of nature girl
Never gave up
πŸ’ͺ🏻

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

We are and all feel Family here at AU. We have slowly gotten to know each other and we value each of us equally. Love You Lauren! It's okay!
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸΈπŸΈ

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How are you feeling these days?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm ready Papa β™₯πŸ«€β™₯

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Exuberant Hope like a runaway Mack truck careening away from dumpster fires. I've got a destination and want to get there.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

πŸ’™πŸ˜‰

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Lauren I've wanted to speak to your pain for some time now as it resonates so deeply. I went through some MAJOR rage over the past few years and also spent time in a rehab facility. I can do nothing to change any of that, but I can keep my side of the street clean from here on out. I can choose to love despite the wrongs and I can choose God and serenity over shame. I love you.

God: ctrl c. ctrl v on all peeps

Never forget, there are β€œstrangers” who are rooting for you. πŸ€πŸ™Œ

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

πŸ’–