Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Rebecca Schoewe

Don't have a big following which never mattered to me until I need to ask for prayers for my daughter age 27 who is the one in red. She works full time and has been having trouble keeping food down for months and weighs 112 pounds. She went to the doctor Thursday because she's been sick with cough/cold symptoms, terrible fatigue, body aches etc. for 3 months, The Dr passed it off as she looks ok and it will pass until she started to cry and they did some blood work. So far she has an issue with the quality of her platelets and her blood sugar levels are extremely high. She also believes she has some kind of fungus issue due to a half dozen small bald spots on her head and skin issues she has researched and thinks it comes back to a fungus. She saw a dermatologist months ago who was no help at all. I have 5 autoimmune diseases one being a platelet issue so this could be a start of some autoimmune. I hope not.

Only people mentioned by @Jenny1294 in this post can reply

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

I highly recommend you get on Truth Social and look up Floridasharkman and SSG_Q. Sharkman has been research parasites for years, very Knowledgeable and has been helping cure all kind of illnesses. Cancer to diabetes and he has the sauce to back up everything! He is currently straightening out his wife type2 diabetes that the doctors could not fix. It's an impressive story. SSG_Q and about 6 others help him cause he get so many questions. Ivermectin, Fenbendazole and Doxycycline are his 3 main meds. All these illnesses are tied together. I am currently for my own issues and see results. Floridasharkman.org is his website. I'm not sure that you the personal interaction like on TS. Maybe email. On TS you get the knowledge of several people. All his info is free. He sells nothing.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I still believe whatever we had was connected to venom poisoning and that affects the skin and hair. See if it affects platelets. I think it definitely creates clotting effects in blood. Does she drink bottled water? If so, what kind?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Also we always found that my Dad's platelet count would go up after eating pineapple.

Silver kills fungus. Research things that are antimicrobial. Coconut oil and honey I'm pretty sure are also antimicrobial. What were the results of her white and red blood cells? Were they OK. Make sure she doesn't have Aplastic Anemia or MDS which is bone marrow failure. Do you live around 5G?
I will pray for her. I lost hair in clumps when I was very sick last year and my son had patches of skin that temporarily changed colors because he got sick too. Did she take the jab?
I'm praying that GOD heals her body. Tell her to ground herself often and listen to 432 frequencies on YouTube.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏💕

🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxPLWR1U5D0

salt can help in many ways

research staying hydrated w 5g salt a day
i have to do this for my autoimmune diseases
my symptoms are more bearable when i get electrolytes in
maybe this can help

Rid Respiratory Mucus with SALT - YouTube

Find out how to rid respiratory mucus with salt—it’s simple and cheap!DATA:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16242593/ More videos on salt inhalers: ▶️ https:...

Honestly castor oil is good for that level in conjunction, but better be close to a bathroom.

Black seed oil is amazing, epsom salt soaks are if not diabetic, and coconut oil in her scalp rubbed in at night organic. Ivermectin is a thing and good mulitivitamins which means NONE of the big names.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I agree on other comments to try MMS. I have even had luck with it topically.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Anon Warrior Friends, please join me in lifting Jennifer's need before the Lord. He is awe of the special work He has done in this precious daughter of His.

"Father, thank you for hearing our petition. You are worthy of praise and these are the times of miracles. I ask Lord that you stun the Doctors with your mitigation of this temporary infirmity. I pray these things, along with those joining me in like spirit, in the unmatchable name of Jesus. Thank you, Lord. Amen."

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Food grade diatomaceous earth is an amazing detox. It's cheap, easy to use, and has a multitude of benefits. It has a negative charge, toxins have a positive charge, and they're drawn together like a magnet; toxins are swept out of the body. Kills bacteria, fungus, parasites, removes radiation, provides much needed silica to the body.
Kills candida; taste for sweets diminishes.
Silica encourages hair growth, & helps joints move easily.
Some of the testimonials online even say
It helps to reverse autoimmune issues, including lyme and MS.

Take 1 tablespoon per day mixed in a little juice or water. Tastes chalky, but other than that has no taste or odor.

MD's are only trained in big pharma. Your best bet is self research, or visiting a naturopath.

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I've looked for one of those doctors after moving back to Cincinnati after moving all over for 10 years when I was married. Thought I found a couple but when I started to have issues they were MIA. Kind of have one in the husband & wife doctors from South Africa the Amoils. They are into supplements and leaky gut issues but not sure where they stand on parasites. I will look into your suggestion,.thank you for responding. I also keep Ivermectin in my stash since I have many issues and for family that might need some.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏🕊

If you live in the Southwest, it could be Valley Fever. Also, you might want to test your house for mold. We had an issue in our house and it destroyed the health of my family. Praying for your daughter.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏💗🙏

https://www.envirologix.com/mycotoxin-testing/vomitoxin-don-testing/

Common on grains. Speedy recovery for your loved one.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Praying for your dear daughter who sounds way over stressed and low on energy. People recommending ivermectin, black seed oil, hydroxychloroquine, and other remedies know what they are talking about. Parasites have been attacking everyone and these natural remedies are very good for rebuilding.

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you I have been researching if Ivermectin could help fungal issues. I may just ask her to take it since it probably wouldn't hurt anything if it didn't help. I took it myself a year ago to see if it would help my autoimmune and it didn't. I might give it another try.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Dear🙏 ✨God almighty✨ send your blessings✨ with healing💚 light✨ and love💜 to our fren and her daughter. Thank you God🙏 And may your will be done, on earth, as in heaven, now and forever🙌✨
✨🙏 Amen ✨

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Praying for you and your daughter. Praying for answers, healing, comfort, peace, faith and trust that God will bring you both through. Much love to you both🙏💗

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

I have offered a prayer for her health and healing and for your comfort and consolation.

I will suggest looking into the work of Dr. Pam Popper.
https://drpampopper.com - you will not regret it!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Prayers up ❤️🙏

Will keep your daughter in my prayers🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

IVM paste (not pills) is the CURE for everything 🙏🙏❤️❤️ highly reccomed listen to any audio show (under music:) or live show tommorow --
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion?livestream

@jenny1294 what is your daughter's first name?
I'm getting ready to add her to my Prayer List (yes, I actually have a list). I'll shoot you a copy as soon as I get her name. Then, make sure she gets a copy. You, her, and ANY among our constellation of anon warrior friends are welcome to jump in with us.

God loves giving gifts especially to His precious daughters. The problem is so few ask. He definitely knows I will ask (and pester, hint, nudge, plead, bargain, cry, laugh and finally hiccup - then I repeat). The command, "DO NOT FEAR" is in our Bible 365 times exactly, borne from both Hebrew and Greek scrolls.

Thanking you in advance.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Her name is Jennifer

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless you & your daughter with guidance to all that supports the healing your daughter needs. God bless you both with a healthy future.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

"Red Skies" at night, sailor's delight.
"Red Skies" in morning, sailor's take warning.
BEAUTIFUL IMAGE. THANKS FOR POSTING. GOD BLESS.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

SORRY !!
I couldn't help myself !! LOL
God bless.

(2) Show this thread

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

I’m certainly not a doctor.
It sounds like you could both benefit from Ivermectin.
Listen to “dirt road discussions” on Telegram for dosing, and information.

Prayers sent.

In response Hold Fast to his Publication

I took Ivermectin a year ago to see if it would help any of my issues and it didn't. I might give it another try and I thought about getting her to take it. I have a supply of it since I have so many issues or in case a family member needs it.

(1) Show this thread