Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

Don't have a big following which never mattered to me until I need to ask for prayers for my daughter age 27 who is the one in red. She works full time and has been having trouble keeping food down for months and weighs 112 pounds. She went to the doctor Thursday because she's been sick with cough/cold symptoms, terrible fatigue, body aches etc. for 3 months, The Dr passed it off as she looks ok and it will pass until she started to cry and they did some blood work. So far she has an issue with the quality of her platelets and her blood sugar levels are extremely high. She also believes she has some kind of fungus issue due to a half dozen small bald spots on her head and skin issues she has researched and thinks it comes back to a fungus. She saw a dermatologist months ago who was no help at all. I have 5 autoimmune diseases one being a platelet issue so this could be a start of some autoimmune. I hope not.

Black seed oil is amazing, epsom salt soaks are if not diabetic, and coconut oil in her scalp rubbed in at night organic. Ivermectin is a thing and good mulitivitamins which means NONE of the big names.

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it