Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

Don't have a big following which never mattered to me until I need to ask for prayers for my daughter age 27 who is the one in red. She works full time and has been having trouble keeping food down for months and weighs 112 pounds. She went to the doctor Thursday because she's been sick with cough/cold symptoms, terrible fatigue, body aches etc. for 3 months, The Dr passed it off as she looks ok and it will pass until she started to cry and they did some blood work. So far she has an issue with the quality of her platelets and her blood sugar levels are extremely high. She also believes she has some kind of fungus issue due to a half dozen small bald spots on her head and skin issues she has researched and thinks it comes back to a fungus. She saw a dermatologist months ago who was no help at all. I have 5 autoimmune diseases one being a platelet issue so this could be a start of some autoimmune. I hope not.

I’m certainly not a doctor.
It sounds like you could both benefit from Ivermectin.
Listen to “dirt road discussions” on Telegram for dosing, and information.

Prayers sent.

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zoot42 in this post can reply

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Hold Fast to his Publication

I took Ivermectin a year ago to see if it would help any of my issues and it didn't. I might give it another try and I thought about getting her to take it. I have a supply of it since I have so many issues or in case a family member needs it.

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

Danny over on dirt road discussions has a full protocol.
It’s worth your time to listen to what worked for him.
Testimonies are on tonight @ 7 EST.
Hang in there.

(1) Show this thread