Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

Don't have a big following which never mattered to me until I need to ask for prayers for my daughter age 27 who is the one in red. She works full time and has been having trouble keeping food down for months and weighs 112 pounds. She went to the doctor Thursday because she's been sick with cough/cold symptoms, terrible fatigue, body aches etc. for 3 months, The Dr passed it off as she looks ok and it will pass until she started to cry and they did some blood work. So far she has an issue with the quality of her platelets and her blood sugar levels are extremely high. She also believes she has some kind of fungus issue due to a half dozen small bald spots on her head and skin issues she has researched and thinks it comes back to a fungus. She saw a dermatologist months ago who was no help at all. I have 5 autoimmune diseases one being a platelet issue so this could be a start of some autoimmune. I hope not.

God bless you & your daughter with guidance to all that supports the healing your daughter needs. God bless you both with a healthy future.

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

SORRY !!
I couldn't help myself !! LOL
God bless.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

"Red Skies" at night, sailor's delight.
"Red Skies" in morning, sailor's take warning.
BEAUTIFUL IMAGE. THANKS FOR POSTING. GOD BLESS.

APL 7.92 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

I said this tonight to my husband...came out of the store and it was at the end of sunset...such a beautiful red!

(1) Show this thread