Only people mentioned by @2PillarPortal in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Red Man to his Publication

"these people are sick" and getting sicker by the year.

This war is far from over. Pfizer currently has 50 mRNA vaccines in the pipeline for FDA approval, according to Dr. Robert Malone.

Strike away! I don't give a shit!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This would great news if they were indeed going to do that. However, they are chicken shit gutless stupid people who have gotten rich dumb and happy at the expense of all of US who will NEVER get the vaccine. Do they think we give a rat's ass? Boy they are dumber even than we thought.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So desperate for the spotlight …. Noone gives a rats ass what these slaves regurgitate… idiots!

Lmao, haven't watched TV or a movie in more than 6 years! I do not support pedophilia so if Hollywood disappeared forever it would not even be noticeable in my world!

Do they feel like slaves by any chance being told they obey their masters? 🤔

Do they really want to hear what we have to say when they take us on?

I seem to remember many being kicked off old Twitter for taking on Hollywood/ The Slave World.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Oh no, Hollywood's gonna strike? 😱😱😱 How will I ever survive 🙄🙄🙄

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

[they] are red scarfing [themselves]

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

cool ....I hope they do it .... that will sure show the world just how (not) 'baseline' influential they truly are

#JustDoIt

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Those terms are very acceptable

They need to hush, I don't watch their bs inverse movies. lol

conservative after awakened with all the cove BS and lies. Interested in natural healing #patriot #ultramaga #Q #greatawakening #WWG1WGA

see ya freaks...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

No one will notice they’re gone. We don’t care for the fake women and men.

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

3 types of People

Those who can See
Those who are shown, then See
Those who will never See

10 pics

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂 BEST way to END Hollywood!